blue gene and reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue gene and reduction

is it ok to take these two together? id take reduction in the morning when i wake up and then take blue gene an hour prior the workout which is usually at 11 or 12 in the weekends. this is within 4 hours of each other, i know white flood i totally skip if i have morning workouts. Thanks

you will be fine, blue gene doesn't have any stimulants in it, which is what you have to watch out with when combining NO and REDuction, don't want your heart to go boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Arch View Post
      you will be fine, blue gene doesn't have any stimulants in it, which is what you have to watch out with when combining NO and REDuction, don't want your heart to go boom!
      that wouldnt be fun..ok awsome thanks for the answer, cant wait to try it out today...i wanna see wut all the fuss is about blue GENE...lol

Comment

haha, yeah BG can be great, i moved mine to 30 min prior to work out and I saw a noticable improvement in pump...play around with it nothing is set in stone, but 30 min is my new fav.

Comment

You're going to love the energy from that combo!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            You're going to love the energy from that combo!
            Went full blast with the BG hour prior, GB 45 min prior, and white flood, 25 minutes prior to my workout...amazing!! amazing workout yesterday. i was sure that i would be really sore the next morning, but when i woke up, i jus felt a tiny soreness but i felt recovered from yesterdays workout. BG is an awsome product, now i know y everyone loves it so much!!

Comment

Woah, KICK BUTT.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

sweet combo and no problems at all combining them. they should be awesome for recomp as a pair
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
                  Went full blast with the BG hour prior, GB 45 min prior, and white flood, 25 minutes prior to my workout...amazing!! amazing workout yesterday. i was sure that i would be really sore the next morning, but when i woke up, i jus felt a tiny soreness but i felt recovered from yesterdays workout. BG is an awsome product, now i know y everyone loves it so much!!
                  I think you'll appreciate it even more in the weeks to come. That's when I really started noticing the difference it made.
                  diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Working...
                  X