Very Lethargic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Lethargic

Ok.. I had a very bad week at work.. the gym suck.. (all the cardio equipment was taking)... Girl I'm trying to talk to .. giving me hell.. but thats most women (lol)... But Yesterday i made it to the gym and had a pretty good workout, but still no cardio equipment.

the last two days.. ive been feeling so lethargic... I had a bad diet weekend.. but diet on yesterday was fine.. only thing I can think of is that I stop taking all stimulants on last friday...

_ I know I may be just rambuling... but if anyway yall could think of a way to get back on track.. in DIET, TRAINING and MENTAL... I may need a break..
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Originally posted by dazilla
    Ok.. I had a very bad week at work.. the gym suck.. (all the cardio equipment was taking)... Girl I'm trying to talk to .. giving me hell.. but thats most women (lol)... But Yesterday i made it to the gym and had a pretty good workout, but still no cardio equipment.

the last two days.. ive been feeling so lethargic... I had a bad diet weekend.. but diet on yesterday was fine.. only thing I can think of is that I stop taking all stimulants on last friday...

_ I know I may be just rambuling... but if anyway yall could think of a way to get back on track.. in DIET, TRAINING and MENTAL... I may need a break..

what the fuck does break mean? ... never heard of that word before..

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
      what the fuck does break mean? ... never heard of that word before..
      nub

Dazilla - Chin up tiger. Take a day or two off and let your body and mind recapture its goal...
      Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
        nub

Dazilla - Chin up tiger. Take a day or two off and let your body and mind recapture its goal...
        cool. talk shit faggot. fuck you.

Comment

breaks are essential for progress. remember, your muscles dont grow much during lifting periods, so taking a week or two off may give you the best gains you've gotten in a long time.

and the mental aspect of recovering and actually being able to focus some of your time and work elsewhere isn't really measurable.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
            cool. talk shit faggot. fuck you.

Mate, with a mouth like that im very suprised that you have lasted this long, but then again. Big swing no ding eh?..

Dazilla - yea mate what Jdritto says i get some nice lean gains when i took a few days off to rest and collect my thoughts when it felt like i wasnt getting any results...
            Last edited by Gaara88; 11-08-2006, 02:10 AM.
            Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

Comment

lol you two

If you're feeling burnt out take a rest and come back strong!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaara88
                Mate, with a mouth like that im very suprised that you have lasted this long, but then again. Big swing no ding eh?..

Dazilla - yea mate what Jdritto says i get some nice lean gains when i took a few days off to rest and collect my thoughts when it felt like i wasnt getting any results...

with a mouth like your's calling someone a "nub" don't make it any better? so i think you should think before you speak you fucking brat. another teenager trying to be cool i see. so fuck you. end of story.

Comment

Breaks are neseccary. Take one, and reevaluate your diet, training, everything. If all else fails, get a blood test done.

You could also try some Ginseng. Good for mood and energy, and natural...not harsh like caffeine.
                  Last edited by RenegadeRows; 11-08-2006, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the positive feed back.. I think I'm going to just do some light cardio/weights... Get My diet/ workout in check..

-and to jingzhe... I could SMASH U... stay in your place
                    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
                    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
                      Thanks everybody for the positive feed back.. I think I'm going to just do some light cardio/weights... Get My diet/ workout in check..

-and to jingzhe... I could SMASH U... stay in your place
                      internet trash talk really makes you look bad, think about it, your insulting someone over the internet, i dont think you could get more lame...

Comment

what's with people and insulting behind a computer. rofl.. you ain't taking information from a physical therapist.. so how the fuck should you know what you're listening to? find out what's right for you. what works.. that's the best way to do anything. why follow someone else's steps when it doesn't work shit for you? plus.. if you take a break.. why? sure your emotions are fucked but so what. weights and cardio will always be there for you no matter what's happening in your life..
                        Last edited by jingzhe; 11-08-2006, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

so how is everyone this morning?

Comment

im good this morning.. im sure better then others haha
                              Space cowboy!

Comment

Working...
                              X