No announcement yet.

Olympia 09 predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite frankly, i'd rather have adrian peterson legs.. and core... and uppe rbody...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      Quite frankly, i'd rather have adrian peterson legs.. and core... and uppe rbody...
      Is that the football player?
      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
        Is that the football player?
        Werd

Comment

yea.. some call him AP... others call him all day... dude is a sick like h1n1

Comment

yea.. some call him AP... others call him all day... dude is a sick like h1n1
            Haha! I like the flu reference.

Not a football fan, but I thought that name sounded familiar.
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

you can't watch him play the game and not be amazed at what he makes his body do and how he dominates everyone else
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXofi-jEeOo

to me, thats an athlete.. running, juking.. jumping..catching... hitting..etc.

not some muscle bound meathead with a fake tan flexing in a thong right beside another person doing the same.. (sorry if i offend, but thats my thoughts n opinions)

I also find pictures like this extremely hillarious:

if you look at his face, it's like "eergh, im an angry pale white dude" but if you look anywhere below the chin, you'd think he was black... chicks have to dig that
              Last edited by jiritt0; 10-01-2009, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Haha agreed - although I'm more of a hockey, soccer and lacrosse fan myself. Football is too stop and go for me - I prefer continuous action.
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I sure would too. But unfortunately that doesnt play into bodybuilding competitions
                  Last edited by farmerson12; 10-01-2009, 06:54 PM.
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva View Post
                    Branch's Legs =
                    Ya the dude has some sick legs! I just cant get passed his GH belly. Alot guys up there have em. Thats why the new 202 Olympia weight class is my favorite bc you get guys who actually have a more athletic look. Not full blown muscle everywhere. Not of my likin. If you look back to Steeve Reeves and the other bodybuilders of that era, you will see awesome physiques
                    CFD

Comment

Ya branch's legs are awsome! I would never have thought Branch would come in second, but he worked hard to get there and he deserves it. He was right on what he said in article that predictions do not mean anything. I think some magazines that I had stated that branch would not even make the top 6! In this case, that was completely untrue. He showed alot of people what he is capable of and I really respect that.

Oh yeah, other than Branch's awsome legs! Check out Tom Platz's legs! They are amazing as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                        Ya the dude has some sick legs! I just cant get passed his GH belly. Alot guys up there have em. Thats why the new 202 Olympia weight class is my favorite bc you get guys who actually have a more athletic look. Not full blown muscle everywhere. Not of my likin. If you look back to Steeve Reeves and the other bodybuilders of that era, you will see awesome physiques
                        Yup the GH turtle shell belly. With an Acorn for a package.

Comment

Originally posted by NocturnalReign View Post
                          Ya branch's legs are awsome! I would never have thought Branch would come in second, but he worked hard to get there and he deserves it. He was right on what he said in article that predictions do not mean anything. I think some magazines that I had stated that branch would not even make the top 6! In this case, that was completely untrue. He showed alot of people what he is capable of and I really respect that.

Oh yeah, other than Branch's awsome legs! Check out Tom Platz's legs! They are amazing as well.
                          Ya I really suprised me too. I didnt think he would do well but good for him probing some of us wrong! And Platz(aka Golden Eagle) had some of the best legs in the business! Wow
                          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            Yup the GH turtle shell belly. With an Acorn for a package.
                            Lol! Exactly
                            CFD

Comment

Working...
                            X