Olympia 09 predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympia 09 predictions?

Im sure not everyone here stays up with competitions but for those who do, I thought it would be interesting to get some predictions of the top 6 Olympians!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Chuck Norris

Comment

Ha. the dude would take it. In my opinion, if Jay is on he has it but that hasnt been his luck lately. Phil Heath and Kai Greene are up for 1-3 positions. Phil has some amazing young muscle and great seperation in past competitions and Kai is a massive beast. If he doesnt take 1st, he will next year or the year after. I dont beleive Dexter will regain the title. His weapon is that he is consistent but if one of the 3 guys mentioned first are on, he is beat. For 5th and 6th and Toney Freeman and Dennis Wolf. Both have similar awesome width in shoulders and tiny waists. It will be a battle
      CFD

Comment

Never have really been into the competitions, but I started reading Flex recently and seeing these guys on advertisement after advertisement (since that's all that Flex is). These guys are crazy! Kai Greene has massive legs.
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Ya they are perty huge. I would like to see a pro in person one day. Just to compare them to someone of normal condition and size
          CFD

Comment

Ha! Yeah. A lot of them are pretty short from what I was reading, but they weigh a good 100 lbs or so more than most people.
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Yeah alot of em are short. Most are 5'5 to 5'8. But you get some like Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman who are over 6 ft! Ronnie Coleman was like 6' or 6'1''
              CFD

Comment

I like the Dennis Wolf ads where he's holding the skull. So weird. I think its for Lipo 6 or something.
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Ya its for lipo. Some of those ads can be so retarded! Thats y I like CL's ads. Straight to the point and no bs like" gain 50ibs on your bench in 4 weeks!". i hate how companies do that. Thats why I turned to CL. They are not tryin just to get some cash. They put more into it
                  CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Im sure not everyone here stays up with competitions but for those who do, I thought it would be interesting to get some predictions of the top 6 Olympians!
                    1. Jackson
                    2. Heath
                    3. Wolf
                    4. Don't care
                    5. Don't care
                    6. Don't care

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      1. Jackson
                      2. Heath
                      3. Wolf
                      4. Don't care
                      5. Don't care
                      6. Don't care
                      Nice. If Wolf brings his A game I think he has top 3
                      CFD

Comment

Athlete meeting pictures are up; and Jay's face is really sunk in, might bring a better package this year.
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Lot of people say that Kai Greene could be the next Ronnie Coleman. Don't know if that was true, but I guess we wait and see.

I just wish I could be there!!! I was planning on going, but some plans came up that prevented me from doing that!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NocturnalReign View Post
                            Lot of people say that Kai Greene could be the next Ronnie Coleman. Don't know if that was true, but I guess we wait and see.

I just wish I could be there!!! I was planning on going, but some plans came up that prevented me from doing that!
                            I need to check em out.

Kai Greene is the only one up there that could be the next Ronnie. He still has some youth and this is his first Olympia appearence. If he wins it, he will be the first to do it one thier first try. But ya we will see
                            CFD

Comment

Branch's Legs =
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X