After Creatine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Creatine?

I just got done taking creatine fro awhile and wanted to know what yall think would be a good supplement to take to keep the gains come at a steady level. Btw, Im not lookin for any methyl- or prehormone product but i doubt anyone would offer that here anyway. Thanks
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Blue Gene
    Good diet/protein and continue to workout regularly
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Ah thank you. I was leanin toward that way but wasnt sure.
      CFD

Comment

No problem. BG is really good. Plus you can get it for $29.99 at dpsnutrition.com
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Wow. First time I havve heard of it cheaper somewhere else other than BB.com
          CFD

Comment

Yeah. DPS often has cheaper prices and shipping is usually around $5 so I end up buying quite a bit from there.
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Just wondering why you're stopping the creatine?
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

eat big & train harder than everyone you know

Comment

Bc I did a 3 month cycle(give or take a few days) of it and by experience I have always been better off cyclin off. I used to stay on it constantly but gains diminished. Cycling works for me. Not sayin its proven for everyone. I just found that once I get off for 2-3 weeks, I get better results
                  CFD

Comment

Gotcha.
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Working...
                    X