White Blood, Blue Gene

45 minute before workout
    1 scoop Green Magnitude, 2 scoops GlycerGrow

30 minutes before workout
    2 scoops White Flood

15 minutes before workout
    Small serving of 1 scoop purple wraath/1 scoop purple intrain

During workout
    Purple Wraath/Purple Intrain mix (see above)

Post Workout
    Champion Nutrition Met Max (2 scoops)

Before bed
    White blood
    Champion Pure Casein Protein (1 scoop)

Orange Triad three times a day with Meals

I want to hopefully get accepted into the Marine Corps, I joined a gym a month ago after having been out of the gym for 3 years, and I just want to get as strong as I can. I try to go 5 times a week doing CBLS (chest, back, legs, shoulders each day = new body group). I need to develop upper body strength, since I'm lacking in that department and so far so good

That looks great but why not just save your White Blood for pre-bed since you already have White Flood pre.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info

I was just following what that said, it didn't make much sense to me but I figure you guys know your stuff better than anyone....

Comment

Comment

I think the backslash "/" means "or"
          So you could use the White Blood 60 min preworkout [OR] before bed.

I say that because there is a backslash between Green Bulge and Green Mag. Taking both would be somewhat redundant because they're both creatine supplements.

White BLOOD: Around 60 minutes preworkout / Before bed
          White FLOOD: Around 30-60 minutes preworkout
          Green BULGE / Green MAGnitude: Around 60 minutes preworkout / Pre-cardio
          GlycerGrow: Around 30-60 minutes pre-workout
          Purple Wraath: Around 10-30 minutes preworkout / pre-cardio
          Blue Up: First thing in the morning
          Blue Gene: Around 60 minutes preworkout
          Black HOLE: Around 30-60 minutes prior to your biggest meal, or when you want to enhance appetite
          REDuction AM: Around 30-60 minutes pre-workout / pre-cardio REDuction PM before bed
          Golden Gains: Immediately post workout
          Also, looks like you need to get on the Golden Gains train!!! Other than that, beautiful stack!
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Yeah I'm definitely saving my labels! Right now I am on Purple Wraath, White Blood, White Flood, and Green Magnitude, I was so impressed with the results so far, that I decided to add to the stack!

Right now I eat, wait two hours, then I start the Pre-Workout stuff, but with Glycergrow, I have read that you need to consume with food. Any recommendations? Would eating a Zone Bar be enough?

I have several tubs of Champion Met Max, so I will have to hold off on Golden Gains for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Black06Sti View Post
              Yeah I'm definitely saving my labels! Right now I am on Purple Wraath, White Blood, White Flood, and Green Magnitude, I was so impressed with the results so far, that I decided to add to the stack!

Right now I eat, wait two hours, then I start the Pre-Workout stuff, but with Glycergrow, I have read that you need to consume with food. Any recommendations? Would eating a Zone Bar be enough?

I have several tubs of Champion Met Max, so I will have to hold off on Golden Gains for now.
              Take GG with some yogurt.

Comment

When I use GG, I take it with a rice cake or 2 and lots of water.
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Photobucket

How does that look? XD
                  CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

So then an hour before, eat something, and start the preworkout nutrition? I just remember from the NO Xplode package from years back, that it said it works best on an empty stomach!

That stack looks pretty sick, just that I don't need to lose any more weight , and Green Magnitude green lemonade tastes so amazing that I will not be switching to Green Bulge anytime soon!

Comment

So then an hour before, eat something, and start the preworkout nutrition? I just remember from the NO Xplode package from years back, that it said it works best on an empty stomach!

That stack looks pretty sick, just that I don't need to lose any more weight , and Green Magnitude green lemonade tastes so amazing that I will not be switching to Green Bulge anytime soon!

I'd say more like 90 min after eating.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                        That looks great but why not just save your White Blood for pre-bed since you already have White Flood pre.
                        agreed and take green mag and white flood mixed together in one shake, much easier
                        Originally posted by poopies View Post
                        I think the backslash "/" means "or"
                        So you could use the White Blood 60 min preworkout [OR] before bed.

I say that because there is a backslash between Green Bulge and Green Mag. Taking both would be somewhat redundant because they're both creatine supplements.

Also, looks like you need to get on the Golden Gains train!!! Other than that, beautiful stack!
                        yup, it meant either/or, not both.

golden gains would be great post for sure
                        Originally posted by polobeast View Post

Photobucket

How does that look? XD
                        damn
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          yup, it meant either/or, not both.
                          What supplement company would encourage me to take less of their stuff? I can't get over how great Controlled Labs is. It looks like my White Blood will last twice as long now
                          Last edited by Black06Sti; 09-04-2009, 07:39 AM.

Comment

What supplement company would encourage me to take less of their stuff? I can't get over how great Controlled Labs is. It looks like my White Blood will last twice as long now
                            we want our customers happy, we are not in this for short term gains. happy customers are loyal customers and that is what we are looking for
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

My Blue Gene and GlycerGrow will arrive probably Wednesday. I just want to maximize the effects of the products. I eat and wait 90mins-2hours before i begin the preworkout. I think with the glycergrow, I'm going to do the scoop on the tongue and wash it down with green magnitude. I'm wondering if I would see any benefit, drinking 1 scoop of Purple Wraath 15minutes before workout, and then during the workout 1scoop of wraath and intrain, and on leg days 2 scoops of intrain? I have 3 days left of Now Adam and then I can start Orange Triad. I'm just confused about eating with the glycergrow. I don't want to affect any absorption of the white flood and all the rest of the preworkout supplements. I think it will be best to try glycergrow on a day where I have a couple of hours available after the workout just in case.

Comment

Working...
                              X