Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M. Milk Cookies and Creme = wheycheap.com today

check it out!

Do not like cookies n cream flavored protein.

I know, me, not like cookies and cream.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

really? I like the MM cookies n cream, and my girlfriend digs it... most muscle milk flavors are good though, root beer float is pretty bad ... but uh, after drinking chocolate whey for like 3 years, i really enjoy anything with a diff flavor

thats really not that good of a deal tho -- if you get 5lb of it, at 9$ a pound, its 45$ ... normally you can get a 5lb tub of it for 49$..a and I think shipping is higher through whey cheap.. so it might cancel any discount out??
      Last edited by jiritt0; 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        really? I like the MM cookies n cream, and my girlfriend digs it... most muscle milk flavors are good though, root beer float is pretty bad ... but uh, after drinking chocolate whey for like 3 years, i really enjoy anything with a diff flavor
        I've only had their blueberry, that was awesome! I had ON's CnC and that was horrible. I'm leery of Vanilla and CnC now.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Check out the cake batter flavor. It tastes so good.
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

yeah it's an ok deal, but i have been wanting a new batch of MM and wanted to try cookies and creme =)...chocolate is my favorite and I would imagine cookies and cream will be pretty delicious hopefully...MM is just milk shakey in texture and flavor it's awesome

Comment

i had CnC casein protein blegh, that was gross...i am yet to find a good casein actually

Comment

MM blueberry is the pwnz -- i havent had it for a long time, but I LOVE mixing it with yogurt and fresh blueberries.. its like deliciousness in yo moufff

cake batter is real good.. as is brownie batter ..

arch - was it the peptide cookies n cream? if so, you didn't make it right! Im not a big fan of it, when compared to the other peptides, but for what that stuff is, me likey

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                  Check out the cake batter flavor. It tastes so good.
                  Didn't like the cake batter flavor...too rich for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
                  X