flipping houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flipping houses

anybody here flip houses for a living or have done gut renovations on a house?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

I've helped my friend model up his foreclosure he bought last Dec..

I basically gutted out his tile floors that were horrible.. had like 3-4 floors of tile.. it would of taken him days/weeks.. it took me like 20minutes

I also helped him build a patio.. same thing, woulda taken him forever to transport all the sand/gravel/tiles from his driveway around back, I banged it out in a day

i like manual labor.. its free exercise and you get immediate results once your done building whatever.. I can't wait to have my own crib !!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      anybody here flip houses for a living or have done gut renovations on a house?
      You need help? I once "renovated" my ex's house when I found out he was cheating on me.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I worked residential construction for a few summers, but never did anything like that on my own time. Definitely interesting and fun work. I learned a lot for sure!
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          You need help? I once "renovated" my ex's house when I found out he was cheating on me.
          LOL... pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
            LOL... pics?
            I don't have pictures of what I did inside but I do have a couple of the outside...

His truck: My bad

Her car: This one I didn't mean to hit, my front end scraped her car when I was driving through his lawn.

I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures of his black eye, or hers.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Nicely done!
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

thats like something out of a movie... I need to move out west!

Comment

Comment

Never done it, thought about it though, good opportunity for a decent money making venture if done properly.

Need to have a fair amount of knowledge though because you can get burnt real quick if not familiar with home construction.

/yes I watch flip this house on A&E.
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X