GM/PW question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM/PW question

Do you mix both together pre-workout or should you take them seperate like this?:

2 hours before lifting preworkout shake
    1 hour before lifting Green MAG
    15 minutes before lifting Purple WRAATH

Also when taking Glycergrow, do you just scoop it in your mouth or add it in with GM?
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Originally posted by glb
    Do you mix both together pre-workout or should you take them seperate like this?:

Also when taking Glycergrow, do you just scoop it in your mouth or add it in with GM?
    Good questions!

But I have one, are you taking in any carbs with your pre w/o shake?

As for timing, I've found that taking both together work great, though some start to sip PW 15min, and finish it throughout their workout.

My timing now, is about 30min pre - Mag/PW. But you can try either way, and see what works best for you!

As for GG, IMO the only way to take it is to scoop in in your mouth and chase it. It will not disolve in liquid! So I just chase it with my mag/pw shake. There isnt a taste to it, just feels funny.

Hope this helps!

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I do GM 30 mins pre and PW on the drive to the gym so about 10 minutes pre. I've seen nice results with this timing...but I do want to try them together to see how it tastes...we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by glb

Looks perfect.. could even go 30min preworkout with the GM

Originally posted by glb
        Either way is fine... I personally scoop it right in my mouth and then chase it with GM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          Good questions!

But I have one, are you taking in any carbs with your pre w/o shake?

As for timing, I've found that taking both together work great, though some start to sip PW 15min, and finish it throughout their workout.

My timing now, is about 30min pre - Mag/PW. But you can try either way, and see what works best for you!

As for GG, IMO the only way to take it is to scoop in in your mouth and chase it. It will not disolve in liquid! So I just chase it with my mag/pw shake. There isnt a taste to it, just feels funny.

Hope this helps!

Yes I am taking ground oats preworkout. I may try GM/Glycergrow 30 mins before and PW 15 mins before. I can always drink PW going home before I start to lift/
          "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
          "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Comment

I mixed them both together this morning...taste was excellent! Took them both about 20 minutes pre-workout.

Comment

Originally posted by JThompson
              I mixed them both together this morning...taste was excellent! Took them both about 20 minutes pre-workout.
              Yes !!! I will forever pimp the Green Wraath concoction.

Comment

Originally posted by glb
                Yes I am taking ground oats preworkout. I may try GM/Glycergrow 30 mins before and PW 15 mins before. I can always drink PW going home before I start to lift/
                Definately experiment with the timing (including the carb timing too).

Comment

I've recently started to mess with carb timing, I think for me, a fuzz over an hour before I hit the gym I down 1/2 cup of oats. Seems to be doing the trick
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X