Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems following diet

Hey,

Well I'm in cut phase but I'm having huge problems following my diet . I tend to eat food that I'm not supposed to eat, specially on weekends where I forget I have a diet.
    Uhm,
    Any advises?
    What can I do about it?

ps. Ordered yesterday from bb.com gm + pw + wb

Regards,

Logiabs

btw thanks in advance
    any input will be highly appreciated :P

Comment

ill be starting my log soon to keep myself motivated and see the huge changes with cl products (in mail: gm + pw + wb) besides im takining lipo 6 (1pill 30 mins before breakfast and 30 min preworkout) and isopure zero carb protein (postworkout)
      I wish i could change lipo6 for red acid gen 2, because when i bought lipo 6 from bb.com i had no idea about it now i feel sorry, although im really looking foward to buy it as soon as i finish with lipo6.

So any tips when making a log (this is my first time doing it, so im kinda confused about it)?

help plz ^^

Comment

Logiabs,

Sup bro? Alot of people have really good experiences with using FitDay.com. It's a free service that counts calories, fats, carbs, etc for you. It's an easy way to stay on track with your diet and make sure your doing what you need to be doing.

Just be consistent with a log. Post your thoughts, questions, experiences, workouts, and daily measaurements/routines. Then you can post your fitday charts. Logs are good ways to stay on track, and get help everyday from the good people here at.

The Lipo-6 seems to have good feedback. I think any diet pill like that will help your cravings, but not kill them completely. That comes from determination to see results. You can try filling up on healthy foods when you get a craving, that will get rid of your hunger at least.

I'll be following along, good luck and stay the course.
        -RR

Comment

Dieting is always the hard part of being fit. The food log like RR suggested will help. I'm also a big fan of food planning a few days out. Depending on the type of nutritional strategy you use, you can write up a menu for 3-4 days in advance and pre-cook foods accordingly. If you already have food prepared and in the tupperware, you just cart it around and eat it...the number one reason people fail on diets is preparation.

The lipo6 is a good fat loss supplement, my training partner uses it when he's in contest prep and he swears by it. Make sure you are on an amino acid supplement during your training. It not only improves training, but it will give you the steady stream of aminos and that helps with insulin levels...you control insulin and you control cravings (the other major player in dieting success). One supplement not on your list i suggest is a sesamin product, its a PPAR agonist (basically it increases fat oxidation in the mitochondria, something you want) and has multiple other benefits for cardiovascular health. CL's Sesaglow is a good bet because its about a 2 month supply for the price other companies are charging for a 1 month supply.

Good luck with your goals.

Comment

Working...
          X