REDuction question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction question

Hello everyone, I really wanna try out the REDuction product. and i have a couple questions on it. 1 for the pm and 1 for the am.

I have to wake up really early for work and sometimes im jus up until mindnight and only have 5 hours of sleep (i know this is so bad but i cant help it sometimes life is really busy), will taking the pm pills cause me to sleep through my alarm? Should i even bother taking the pm pills?

During the weekends i like to workout in the morning. i've read here that its not good to take the am pill within a short period of time in taking white flood. Should i not take white flood in the morning then? how bout green mag, can i still take green mag before my workout?

Thanks again in advance.

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
    Hello everyone, I really wanna try out the REDuction product. and i have a couple questions on it. 1 for the pm and 1 for the am.

I have to wake up really early for work and sometimes im jus up until mindnight and only have 5 hours of sleep (i know this is so bad but i cant help it sometimes life is really busy), will taking the pm pills cause me to sleep through my alarm? Should i even bother taking the pm pills?

During the weekends i like to workout in the morning. i've read here that its not good to take the am pill within a short period of time in taking white flood. Should i not take white flood in the morning then? how bout green mag, can i still take green mag before my workout?

Thanks again in advance.
    Yes, I'd still take the PM tabs

On the weekend workouts, I'd take your White FLOOD as normal and then take the REDuction AM tabs in the early afternoon.

Comment

So the PM pills wont cause me to sleep through my alarm. If so, when i get my next paycheck im all for it. thanks a lot for you help.

Comment

It shouldn't, but I'd start with one to see how you feel first. Did you try the sample?
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

The PM doesn't have anything that "makes" you sleep in a sense, it's not like a nyquil type sleep aid product it's more of just a supplement to help you get more of a "quality" sleep.

As far as WF and AM, and working out, go with PT recommendations that's what I do when I work out in the morning seems to work fine just make sure you keep your WF and AM at least 4-5 hours a part no matter which order you take them.

Comment

i havent tried out the sample yet. however i will get this product because everything i have tried from CL i absolutley loved. i really wanted to take the AM pills but i never see them sell it seperatley. but now since you all cleared everything up with the PM pill, im all for it. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

So the PM pills wont cause me to sleep through my alarm. If so, when i get my next paycheck im all for it. thanks a lot for you help.
              no, it shouldnt cause you to oversleep.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The PM pills actually make me wake up more alert. When I don't take them, that's when I fall back asleep too easily.

Try your first dose on the weekend if you're worried about the possibility of missing work.
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

now that i know you are supposed to take white flood and the am pill 5 hours apart, how about the other products like green mag, wraath, intrain, golden gains, fish oil or multis. is there an issue taking them together with the am pills?

Comment

now that i know you are supposed to take white flood and the am pill 5 hours apart, how about the other products like green mag, wraath, intrain, golden gains, fish oil or multis. is there an issue taking them together with the am pills?
                    Take your GM about 12-30 minutes pre-workout, you can mix it with your WF if you'd like. Drink PI/PW during your workout and GGS after. I take my multi's (OT) throughout the day with my meals.
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                      Take your GM about 12-30 minutes pre-workout, you can mix it with your WF if you'd like. Drink PI/PW during your workout and GGS after. I take my multi's (OT) throughout the day with my meals.
                      Yeah most of the products don't really conflict...it's more for when you are taking products that affect your CNS(central nervous system) or have caffeine, so WF and AM, you don't want to stack them too closely and burn out your CNS.

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                        The PM pills actually make me wake up more alert.
                        ^^^^

x10.... alert and ready to ROCK

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                          ^^^^

Hell yeah!
                          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                            ^^^^