BCAA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAA's

I know that on here that taking BCAA's before cardio is necessary in order to stop catabolism. I have read on other places that BCAA's are not a significant energy source or something of that nature. I read that in Muscular Development along with another article. One of which that stated that BCAA should not be used before cardio because it is an easy form of energy. Then it goes on to state that the body should pull the energy from the fat storages in the body.

Okay, onto my question. Should I continue to use purple wraath before cardio or should I go about it without it? Will you still burn fat or will it be ineffective if you take purple wraath?
    sigpic

I was watching the TRAIN INSANE WITH KANE on Bodybuiding.com Kane's Tip was use a small dosage of Purple Wraath on your cardio and ab day. I just now started taking PW and I take 1 scoop on my normal workouts then on my cardio days I will take 1/2 Scoop.

Train Smart and Hard

Comment

i just read the other week that exercise does nothing for fat loss and actually promotes weight gain...

(don't believe everything you read.. )

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        i just read the other week that exercise does nothing for fat loss and actually promotes weight gain...

(don't believe everything you read.. )
        ahahahahaha, you talking about the nbc or cnn article? i can't remember which but i know what you are talking about.

Comment

maybe.. i saw it in Time magazine at my gfs parents house... it was a really poor article, some business-journalist type person trying to write about exercise science..

basically, some study found exercise stimulates hunger, and their population must of had zero nutrition knowledge, and got heavier due to working out... and this author thought "by god, i've worked out hard for 10 years and never lost weight, this is gold! exercise is useless!" and wrote an article

Comment

yup that's the one, they basically said OMG IF I WORK OUT I GET MORE HUNGRY, THEN I EAT HAMBURGER, NOW I R FAT, PEOPLE SHOULD QUIT WORKING OUT!!

epic fail

Comment

turkey burgers for the win!!

Comment

Working...
              X