Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to CL...introduction and a couple questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CL...introduction and a couple questions.

Hello everyone... first off i want to say that i love CL products. I tried other products like no-xplode and others but when i got white flood, i was hooked. Led me to get purple wraath, and now my stack consist of white flood, green mag, purple wraath, purple intrain, and golden gains!!! just want to say what a great job CL is doing right now.

scenario:
    I am going to vegas for the weekend next week, and i do not want to bring any powdered products in my luggage. Maybe im just paranoid. so i have been thinking, why not get the pill versions like green bulge and white blood. decided to take 5 days off from wraath and intrain.

my questions are:

Is there an issue going from green mag to green bulge and also white flood to white blood?

When i come back from the trip should i finish up taking the green bulge and white blood or is there a way i can incorporate all of them into my stack?
    (ex: recommended for on or off days)

Is there any negatives in not taking wraath and in-train for the 5 days im on vacation?

Thanks alot everyone for your help.

I don't think you should have any problem going back and forth between creatine products.

However, I have a suggestion:
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/produc...ce89e5fa693055
    I know you said you didn't want to take powders with you, but the PW and GM are in individual packets and you shouldn't have any problem with them. Plus they'll take up very little space.

2 other things - you know there are WF tablets, right? Same formula as the powder, but in tablet form. White Blood has a slightly different formula (no stims...). So depending on if you like the energy from WF, you might want to look into the WF tabs.
    And taking a break from PW won't be a problem, but you might notice a difference in quality of workout or recovery. It's a supplement that is used on a workout by workout basis, not one that you need to take everyday.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

oh man...that starter pack is awsome and perfect for what i need. luckily i just bought the green bulge. With its new formula i dont mind giving it a shot when my green mag runs out. Thanks alot for you help

Comment

Definitely go for the sample pack if you can. Would make things a lot simpler!!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
          oh man...that starter pack is awsome and perfect for what i need. luckily i just bought the green bulge. With its new formula i dont mind giving it a shot when my green mag runs out. Thanks alot for you help
          No problem. Enjoy your trip!
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

i've also seen it recommended that you take GB on off days and GM on regular days. I went ona trip a couple months ago and put everything in little baggies hahaha, but i premixed wf with gm so at least it wasn't white lol...I didn't really have any problems.

Comment

yeah, I picked up a 7 day starter pack (GM,PW & WF tabs) for a trip coming up. It is really convenient broken out in the individual packets. I figured I can just eat like a champ after I hit the gym, for a PWO meal.

Or, you can have a bunch of your friends & family just request a bunch of samples on you behalf. Just a thought!

Comment

Just a thought or 2. Each sample is obviously 1 serving. So if you take 2 scoops of PW, you're going to use 2 packets... Plan accordingly

And since you're used to WF powder, you might need to take the WF tabs a little earlier than usual since they take longer to get into your system than the powder for most people.
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

thank everyone for all your help, i really appreciate it. So what i did was i bought green bulge and i also bought the starter kit. ill only be working out maybe 3-4 days out of the 5 so i can double up the servings on the white flood and purple wraath...i will miss intrain. I usually mix my wraath and intrain for my intra drink.

does anyone have the answer to the green bulge/green mag on/off days mix? which is better on which days? Thanks again everyone.

Comment

I would use my GB on training days and GM on off.
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Djclueless View Post
                      oh man...that starter pack is awsome
                      T R U T H !!

Comment

Working...
                      X