Thread: purple wraath review

Default purple wraath review

ive been taking PW for a week already and i could say its the best supplement i've tried by far
    my workouts are more than three times better i lift harder, and most of all longer
    my recovery is great i don't feel as sore as i use too

taste:8/10
    the taste wasn't that bad actually pretty good better than most supplements iv'e taken.

mixability:8/10
    the mixability was easy, but had a little trouble mixing the last particles had to let it sit in freezer for about 10 minutes.

effect:10/10
    the results were extremely noticable i went to the gym feeling great and full of energy. my gym time was 30 minutes longer my weight was increased by about 10-30lbs heavier.

recovery:10/10
    the recovery weas noticable quick as well iv'e never gotten anything for recovery as good as this, and could say its by far the best i have ever taken.

overall:9/10 i could say it's the best supplement iv'e gotten so far and you will see the effect and results sooner than you can imagine.
    i would recommend this to people in want of recovery and intensity in workouts

Nice review mate :thumbsup:

PW is a staple for me, it's nice that you can actually 'feel' it working during a session.

So you use it with Carbohydrates at all? I always use a bottle of lucozade sport, gatorade or another quick acting carbohydrate source such as waxy maize starch.

I just drink a lot water

Quote Originally Posted by gymskillz View Post
    ive been taking PW for a week already and i could say its the best supplement i've tried by far
    my workouts are more than three times better i lift harder, and most of all longer
    my recovery is great i don't feel as sore as i use too

taste:8/10
    the taste wasn't that bad actually pretty good better than most supplements iv'e taken.

mixability:8/10
    the mixability was easy, but had a little trouble mixing the last particles had to let it sit in freezer for about 10 minutes.

effect:10/10
    the results were extremely noticable i went to the gym feeling great and full of energy. my gym time was 30 minutes longer my weight was increased by about 10-30lbs heavier.

recovery:10/10
    the recovery weas noticable quick as well iv'e never gotten anything for recovery as good as this, and could say its by far the best i have ever taken.

overall:9/10 i could say it's the best supplement iv'e gotten so far and you will see the effect and results sooner than you can imagine.
    i would recommend this to people in want of recovery and intensity in workouts
    Thank you for choosing CL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Thank you for choosing CL !!!

Thread Information