If i take REDuction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i take REDuction...

i bought the am and pm package of reduction. on the am bottle it says take 30min before breakfast, but if i take it a little more than 30min before breakfast maybe 45min or an hour will it still have the same positive effect? i want it to still work well to its full potential, because what i do is i wake up and take my swim first thing for about 30-45 minutes then eat breakfast right after i shower and get dressed, so i plan on taking my am serving right before i swim.
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

You'll be fine.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by polobeast View Post
      i bought the am and pm package of reduction. on the am bottle it says take 30min before breakfast, but if i take it a little more than 30min before breakfast maybe 45min or an hour will it still have the same positive effect? i want it to still work well to its full potential, because what i do is i wake up and take my swim first thing for about 30-45 minutes then eat breakfast right after i shower and get dressed, so i plan on taking my am serving right before i swim.
      you should be good, the 30 min thing is just so your body has a chance to digest it in your system before you eat, i believe. lately I have been a big fan of am reduction with some PW and then I go for a 30 min run before breakfast. Waiting longer shouldn't have a negative effect, but a shorter period between AM and food could reduce some of the effects.

Comment

that is fine, the minimum time is 30 minutes since the ingredients need to start the absorption process.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole