Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE SAMPLES Controlled Labs White Flood White Pump Purple Wraath Green MAGnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs has intrigued me since I started bodybuilding about 9 months ago. I've tried several products from other brands, satisfied and dissatisfied, in multiple product categories (pre-workouts, intra-workouts, post-workouts, bcaas, protein powers (multisource, whey, casein, beef), creatine monohydrate, L-citrulline, flax oil, dextrose, various multivitamins, etc.). Your stacks are very interesting and I look forward to trying out the samples and reporting my experience. I appreciate this - it is hopefully the first step in a long-term successful customer/company relationship. Your prices are very fair and, if everything goes as hoped, I will most likely be purchasing your products in the future. I've only heard good things about them from others. I don't have a facebook/twitter/social networking account otherwise I'd gladly post up. Thanks for this - you clearly differentiate yourself from the rest of the industry in your marketing/customer service efforts.

Comment

• In for free samples, liked on facebook and following on twitter.

Comment

• I'd love some samples, excited to try them, thanks!

Comment

• YAY! AWESOME! Can't wait !

Comment

• I'm excited

Comment

• Been looking for a new weigh loss stack.

Comment

• Sweet. Samples for A&O PLZ!!

Comment

• Oh yeah looking forward to finally trying your products!! I liked you both on facebook and twitter!!

Comment

• Always looking to try new brands and new supplements.

Comment

• Just sent in my request, and am a fan on Facebook.

Comment

• Stoked cant wait to get free samples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am in!

Comment

• From all the supplements I have ever tried, I definitely prefer Controlled Labs products over any other brand. They have pretty affordable prices for products that do exactly what they are supposed to and more. White flood is an awesome preworkout for starters, it has quality ingredients and the pumps I get in the gym from it are ridiculous. I also am quite pleased with their greens product, it tastes like spearmint and the energy-bonus from it is truly a positive benefit. I am looking forward to one day trying the Orange Triad multivitamin as the profile of it seems to look stacked. Hopefully one day I am given the chance to beta-test CL products as I believe they are one of the top 5 supplement companies out there today. I am looking forward to receiving my free samples, thank you Controlled Labs!!!

Comment

• Address

I am in for the free trials!
                              MY address is 209 South KIngshighway, Saint Charles, MO 63301.

I hope to get the soon, I can't wait to try them all.

Thank you again!

Comment

• TY.. Been waiting to try this Sample Pack from Controlled Labs..
                                ..On White Flood & White Flood 2 how does this compare to Omega Sports Flash Over and USP Labs Jacked Im interested in knowing what makes CC Pre-workout White Flood stand out from Flash Over and Jacked?

Comment

Working...
                                X