• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby turns 21!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANYAN!!!

Our little Yanyan is all grown up.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Woooooo!

Thanks Laurie!!!!
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      Woooooo!

Thanks Laurie!!!!
      Do you have big plans tomorrow?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Shopping for food ? Cooking for the family
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!
            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

21 is great, be the dream.

Comment

Happy belated Broski!
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Happy Bday. Damn you're just a spring chicken! Only thing i recall from turning 21 was waking in a room at the Luxor with a tattoo ring on my finger.

Funny thing.......i'm still with this woman till this day. And met her for the first time while in vegas. lol Hope it was a good one dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                    Happy Bday. Damn you're just a spring chicken! Only thing i recall from turning 21 was waking in a room at the Luxor with a tattoo ring on my finger.

Funny thing.......i'm still with this woman till this day. And met her for the first time while in vegas. lol Hope it was a good one dude!
                    That's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      That's awesome

Thanks. I guess what happens in vegas stays in Vegas is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                        That's awesome

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

What? I heard you woke buttnaked under the waterfall at Treasure Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlesnake View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlesnake View Post
                            Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                            LOL. Those are the Xfiles Pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X