Purple Intrain Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Intrain Questions!

Hey guys I just bought my purple intrain and tested it out and I have a couple questions.

I noticed a lot of people on forums keep claiming purple intrain is an alternative to pw, and that pw is more geared (but not limited to) cardio while intrain is for weightlifting. Is that correct? And if that is correct how so?
    I've been trying to compare pw and intrain and i see people just say "did you read the label?!". Yes i have. I see intrain has a sh!t load of b12, double b6, and pw has a variety of aminos ect. I know you guys could clear this up since your move knowledgable about this subject matter. How does intrain make you perform different then pw? I see intrain has 5g carbs and 4g protein, but is that little amount really that effective or is there something I'm missing?

So far I've used intrain 2 times and I just feel like I'm missing that extra "umph" that lets me do those extra 2 reps like pw did for me. I feel like my endurance is down a noticable amount. Could possibly just be emotionally attached to pw and be in a deep depression I'm not using it?

Thanks a lot guys i know its a handful of questions but any help would be great!

I have no idea but i think a product title "wraath" would be more geared to "weightlifting" and Intrain to "cardio"

Comment

For me PW is geared more for my cardio day. And Intrain toward lifting. And for bulking. Being it has the carbs, and Hydro whey. I used it for the first time, and i loved it. And can't wait for my first full week of it next week. I also use 2 scoops.
      Last edited by conda; 08-07-2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

How many scoops of each were you taking ?

Comment

I used to take 1 scoop of pw and now i was using 1 scoop of intrain. I'm just curious about the questions stated above.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCosby View Post
            I used to take 1 scoop of pw and now i was using 1 scoop of intrain. I'm just curious about the questions stated above.
            I hear ya... that's pretty insane !! Shake up the tub REAL good and please keep us updated !

Comment

Well my last workout was better then my previous 2 with intrain but I didnt notice anything out of the norm or different really. I know every time i drink intrain it does gradually taste better. I'll have to see how intrain works when i work my tris.
              But can anyone answer these-->

"(1)I noticed a lot of people on forums keep claiming purple intrain is an alternative to pw, and that pw is more geared (but not limited to) cardio while intrain is for weightlifting. Is that correct? And if that is correct how so?
              (2)I've been trying to compare pw and intrain and i see people just say "did you read the label?!". Yes i have. I see intrain has a sh!t load of b12, double b6, and pw has a variety of aminos ect. I know you guys could clear this up since your move knowledgable about this subject matter. How does intrain make you perform different then pw? I see intrain has 5g carbs and 4g protein, but is that little amount really that effective or is there something I'm missing?"

Any takers? And thanks for the responses guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCosby View Post
                Well my last workout was better then my previous 2 with intrain but I didnt notice anything out of the norm or different really. I know every time i drink intrain it does gradually taste better. I'll have to see how intrain works when i work my tris.
                But can anyone answer these-->

"(1)I noticed a lot of people on forums keep claiming purple intrain is an alternative to pw, and that pw is more geared (but not limited to) cardio while intrain is for weightlifting. Is that correct? And if that is correct how so?
                (2)I've been trying to compare pw and intrain and i see people just say "did you read the label?!". Yes i have. I see intrain has a sh!t load of b12, double b6, and pw has a variety of aminos ect. I know you guys could clear this up since your move knowledgable about this subject matter. How does intrain make you perform different then pw? I see intrain has 5g carbs and 4g protein, but is that little amount really that effective or is there something I'm missing?"

Any takers? And thanks for the responses guys!
                1) Alternative doesn't mean better or worse... that by far is the most important thing to understand. They both deserve a shot I literally recommend that you try both. A FREE sample of Purple WRAATH is a great start.

2) You actually have already (like SO many others) overlooked some of the potent additions. It's slightly frustrating for us, because it's not secret or hidden info by any means, it's spelled out in the writeup:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15830

Give it about 2 weeks to fully kick in (especially as far as endurance) and in the meantime, give the writeup another look

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                  1) Alternative doesn't mean better or worse... that by far is the most important thing to understand. They both deserve a shot I literally recommend that you try both. A FREE sample of Purple WRAATH is a great start.

2) You actually have already (like SO many others) overlooked some of the potent additions. It's slightly frustrating for us, because it's not secret or hidden info by any means, it's spelled out in the writeup:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15830

Give it about 2 weeks to fully kick in (especially as far as endurance) and in the meantime, give the writeup another look
                  Can't wait to try it. For me, they are meant to be used together for the full benefits. 1 scoop of PW and 1 scoop of PIT.

Any PIT samples coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
                    Can't wait to try it. For me, they are meant to be used together for the full benefits. 1 scoop of PW and 1 scoop of PIT.

We're going with P.I. (like MAGNUM)

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post

yup, you can do it that way too.

we will have samples starting this week
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                        yup, you can do it that way too.

we will have samples starting this week
                        Score! I'm a try it before I buy it kinda guy, when the opportunity is there of course!

Comment

Even though I have PW and PI I have been going the PW route lately because it is easier to incorporate on a cut.
                          CONTROLLED LABS
                          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                            Even though I have PW and PI I have been going the PW route lately because it is easier to incorporate on a cut.
                            I'm loving both mixed together. Really helping with my workouts!
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                              I'm loving both mixed together. Really helping with my workouts!
                              Too much moniez for the poor college students.

Comment

Working...
                              X