Purple Wraath + Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath + Nutrex Lipo 6 Black

Would this be safe? Lipo 6 Black's profile from BB.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nu...ipo6black.html

I'm going to be cutting and am looking for another aid.

i have no idea but they sure are big on advertising it lol i get a flier in every order i receive from bodybuilding.com its also nominated for one of the best fat burning supplements of the year on bodybuilding.com along with lipo 6 and lipo 6x. so if they are on that list... then sounds good to me. also when i asked at bodybuilding.com what one of their best selling/highest rated fat burning products are they said both universal animal cuts and lipo 6 black. but if im not mistaken no supplements actually burn the fat cell, they just shrink the size. anyways thats my input
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

I've never been sold on thermogenics, aside from the extra energy, I really don't see how it helps accelerate fat burning.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        I've never been sold on thermogenics, aside from the extra energy, I really don't see how it helps accelerate fat burning.
        no exactly the question i am asking, but thanks for taking the time to offer some input.

Comment

I know, I'm sorry. You shouldn't run into any problems though. PW always gives me a feeling of wanting to keep working out and endurance, add in a strong thermogenic and you'll be going for hours lol.

Comment

I know, I'm sorry. You shouldn't run into any problems though. PW always gives me a feeling of wanting to keep working out and endurance, add in a strong thermogenic and you'll be going for hours lol.
            no i know about wraath, probably my favorite CL product(not that i tried much, but why change something good)

Comment

I hear you. Yeah, if you're looking for something that will help in the focus/"get up and go" dept., then Lipo Black would be great. Everything I've heard about it has been that it's real strong, so if you're sensitive to stims, that'd be something to take into account.

Comment

its fine, but REDuction would be my first choice
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  Cosign

Comment

Originally posted by polobeast View Post
                    i have no idea but they sure are big on advertising it lol i get a flier in every order i receive from bodybuilding.com its also nominated for one of the best fat burning supplements of the year on bodybuilding.com along with lipo 6 and lipo 6x. so if they are on that list... then sounds good to me. also when i asked at bodybuilding.com what one of their best selling/highest rated fat burning products are they said both universal animal cuts and lipo 6 black. but if im not mistaken no supplements actually burn the fat cell, they just shrink the size. anyways thats my input
                    It's all about the ads, i've tried a lot of fat burners and Lipo 6 was far from one of the best.

Comment

Raising the blood flow give some kind of 'heat'. You sweat more. Metabolism can go up, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                        They are meant to be used together for better effects.

To The Topic Poster: REDuction would be the best choice, especially if your using Purple Wraath. If you don't want to take it for X reason, I would recommend Sub-Q over Lipo or Animal Cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
                          They are meant to be used together for better effects.

To The Topic Poster: REDuction would be the best choice, especially if your using Purple Wraath. If you don't want to take it for X reason, I would recommend Sub-Q over Lipo or Animal Cuts.
                          REDuction is more affordable and i guess i'll take it for the ride as well, since it's also made by the guys who make my lovely PW. would the PM pill conflict with the ZMA i am currently taking?

Comment

Originally posted by rf0t0 View Post
                            REDuction is more affordable and i guess i'll take it for the ride as well, since it's also made by the guys who make my lovely PW. would the PM pill conflict with the ZMA i am currently taking?
                            No, the GABA will help you sleep even more peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by rf0t0 View Post
                              Would this be safe? Lipo 6 Black's profile from BB.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nu...ipo6black.html

I'm going to be cutting and am looking for another aid.
                              I think its safe.

If you have any trouble, you can just stop taking one.
                              Lifting is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
                              X