New GB Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GB Formula

I was thinking about trying the new GB formula because of the convenience factor, but since it has much less creatine then GM is a seperate source of creatine necessary? 2.5 seems like nothing..

Originally posted by noons View Post
    I was thinking about trying the new GB formula because of the convenience factor, but since it has much less creatine then GM is a seperate source of creatine necessary? 2.5 seems like nothing..
    2.5 is all you need for most people. unless you like 250+ pounds
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

And IIRC, the two different types of creatine in GB make up for the lack of it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        2.5 is all you need for most people. unless you like 250+ pounds
        especially if your nutrition is on ideal and you consume natural sources of creatine ... I find it funny how the more is better idea facilities overuse and waste in bodybuilders with regards to supplementation; if only every meathead would read, understand, and apply the science and research that is out there more than hypothetical peer feedback

Comment

Hell I will try the new formula out while it is on sale. Another question I was thinking about adding purple wraath to the mix. Anyone know if this should have any interactions with paxil/ssri's? Doctor doesn't seem to know, but recommends not taking supplements to begin with.

Comment

Anyone know if this should have any interactions with paxil/ssri's? Doctor doesn't seem to know.....
            Yikes

Comment

Hell I will try the new formula out while it is on sale. Another question I was thinking about adding purple wraath to the mix. Anyone know if this should have any interactions with paxil/ssri's? Doctor doesn't seem to know, but recommends not taking supplements to begin with.
              Most doctors recommend against them because the majority of them aren't familiar with most of the compounds, herbs, and ingredients found in the supps we take.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                especially if your nutrition is on ideal and you consume natural sources of creatine ... I find it funny how the more is better idea facilities overuse and waste in bodybuilders with regards to supplementation; if only every meathead would read, understand, and apply the science and research that is out there more than hypothetical peer feedback
                very true
                yup, only $19.94 at bb.com right now with the 25% off coupon

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                Most doctors recommend against them because the majority of them aren't familiar with most of the compounds, herbs, and ingredients found in the supps we take.
                this is true to a large degree
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I was thinking about trying the new GB formula
                  The new GB is great! I've only been using it for a week and already it seems like a big step up from GM.

Comment

Well I ordered it along with purple wraath. Cant wait to try them! Cant seem to find anything with mixing ssri so hopefully it will be ok...

Comment

Pretty sure none of the ingredients mess with seratonin but don't quote me on that. SSRI & that stack should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                        Very true. Most doc's are just familiar with standard medical practice (I'm sure there's enough they have to memorize without diving into the world of herbs and supplements.)

Unless of course we're talking about fish oil

Comment

Working...
                        X