Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were going to give someone their first supplement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were going to give someone their first supplement...

So I have a few people asking me about supplements and things they can take with their workouts so they can get the full benefits. Ironically most of them are females who do a lot of cardio type activities, you know your biking/yoga/light weights crowd. Anyways I was looking for suggestions on what you would give a friend of yours to try out first from the CL stack? I was thinking of letting them try PW...mostly because it's not to crazy of a stimulant and it has a decent taste and it's not that complicated to take. But I am a huge fan of NO pre workout that I am also leaning towards WF, or even WF+GM for recovery. Most people I just recommend getting more protein in their diet but wanted to see what the CL community would suggest.

That's the first thing I give people too. (PW)
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      That's the first thing I give people too. (PW)
      yup, wraath for cardio, they will love it
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

if your pushing a CL supplement, wraath prolly, but ideally, they should start with protein ppowder + a multi

Comment

Halodrol.

Hahaha, but really...probably a solid multi+protein combo.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            if your pushing a CL supplement, wraath prolly, but ideally, they should start with protein ppowder + a multi
            yup that's what i normally push, actually taht's exactly what i push on beginners lol, that and a good EFA of some sort.

Comment

If you're doing yoga, or cardio I would suggest PW.

But as people said, I think a multi is most important to help cover some vitamins and minerals that one may miss in a diet. Fish oils should be noted, too

Comment

I would def say PW too. The aminos and other ingredients can work with any typre of excercise style(cardio, pilates/yoga, weight training,etc.). I would hope they would be taking some type of protein product after their workout. Nowadays they make lots of woman-friendly protein powders, bars, and rtd's.
                "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                  I would def say PW too. The aminos and other ingredients can work with any typre of excercise style(cardio, pilates/yoga, weight training,etc.). I would hope they would be taking some type of protein product after their workout. Nowadays they make lots of woman-friendly protein powders, bars, and rtd's.
                  dont forget about purple intrain too
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hmm i'd pick a poster of Bo Derek in her prime. It's good motivation. Man i feel Old.

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlesnake View Post
                      Hmm i'd pick a poster of Bo Derek in her prime. It's good motivation. Man i feel Old.
                      Horn Dog.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                        Thats what I started with.

Then I started with WF.

Now I am on WF and green mag.

I just ordered purple wrath.

...I wonder whats next...hmmm
                        Lifting is a way of life.

Comment

Also depends on their age. Someone 20 or younger probably doesnt need much more than a protein powder and maybe creatine. Older than that and you could probably add some testosterone since they are at an age where it is not in abundance. With CL products, I would go with something like GreenMag or GB and PW or InTrain. Wraath is Awesome! I need to try some InTrain soon
                          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                            Also depends on their age. Someone 20 or younger probably doesnt need much more than a protein powder and maybe creatine. Older than that and you could probably add some testosterone since they are at an age where it is not in abundance. With CL products, I would go with something like GreenMag or GB and PW or InTrain. Wraath is Awesome! I need to try some InTrain soon
                            What'cha waitin fer?
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Purple Wraath, you 'feel' the effects straight away, especially during endurance-based training.

Comment

Working...
                              X