Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to CL... Going for my first stack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CL... Going for my first stack...

First of all wanted to say hi to everyone on this board. Ive been on bodybuilding.com for a while and just recently saw this site.

Reading all the topics and reviews have me convinced Controlled Labs is the way to go!

The stack im planning on going for is:
    ORANGE TRIAD
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRAATH

i noticed PURPLE IN TRAIN is a new product and theres not many reviews on it.. Which is better to go for as a intra/post workout? PURPLE IN TRAIN or
    PURPLE WRAATH?

Originally posted by Never-Give-Up View Post
    First of all wanted to say hi to everyone on this board. Ive been on bodybuilding.com for a while and just recently saw this site.

Reading all the topics and reviews have me convinced Controlled Labs is the way to go!

ORANGE TRIAD
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRAATH

i noticed PURPLE IN TRAIN is a new product and theres not many reviews on it.. Which is better to go for as a intra/post workout? PURPLE IN TRAIN or
    PURPLE WRAATH?
    Welcome aboard!

Solid stack! If you can, I would throw some Golden Gains in the mix for post WO.

InTrain is another intra Wo supp. It's a toss up, some are using Wraath for cardio days and InTrain for WO days. Some are using Wraath and Intrain together on WO days. It all depends on what you want and can afford.

If you have the funds just get it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-Give-Up View Post

ORANGE TRIAD
      WHITE FLOOD
      GREEN MAG
      PURPLE WRAATH

PURPLE WRAATH?
      solid stack. in respect to the purple products, what are your goals and how often do you do cardio and lift?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Welcome aboard! Intrain.. for the carbs and protein baby!

Comment

thanlks for the welcome guys.

Well im doing more cardio then lifting. I do 3 days of cardio and 3 days of lifting but my cardio sessions are 2 hrs and my lifting sessions are 1hr.

My goal is to gain lean my muscle mass and to shred down. Not trying to bulk up.

Comment

Personally I've always felt better the longer my workouts went, as long as I had some PW with me. But now that InTrain is out...I really want to try it out and get back to my short and explosive routines, followed by Max-OT cardio for 20 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X