caveman training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caveman training

i was looking through my old muscle and fitness magazines and was reading the article on caveman training. and it braught up some questions. the first is are you (timberwolf) the guy in the photos? and i was wondering if you could give me some advice and tips on how to go about doing this type of training.

Originally posted by maxlax18 View Post
    i was looking through my old muscle and fitness magazines and was reading the article on caveman training. and it braught up some questions. the first is are you (timberwolf) the guy in the photos? and i was wondering if you could give me some advice and tips on how to go about doing this type of training.
    Yeah, that was me. At least if you're reffering to the Feb 2009 article.
    Except for the day of the shoot, I've never actually done it before or since. Though I am now into using the sledge hammer.
    Just wondering though why you want to do this type of training?
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

in the second interval they have it look like you are to do 200 yard sprints, 11-20 times per cycle... someone should of proof read their work

if you wanted to make the first cycle much harder, use a keg not a pipe for the sloshes.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        in the second interval they have it look like you are to do 200 yard sprints, 11-20 times per cycle... someone should of proof read their work

if you wanted to make the first cycle much harder, use a keg not a pipe for the sloshes.
        I disagree...
        The pipes were plenty hard...especially doing it in a circuit.
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
        www.controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
          Yeah, that was me. At least if you're reffering to the Feb 2009 article.
          Except for the day of the shoot, I've never actually done it before or since. Though I am now into using the sledge hammer.
          Just wondering though why you want to do this type of training?
          yea it was the feb issue.

from reading the article and looking at the workouts it looked like it is not only a good way to get stronger but also increase endurance. and since i play lacrosse and am currently training for that is seemed like it might be a good work out.

Comment

Originally posted by maxlax18 View Post
            yea it was the feb issue.

from reading the article and looking at the workouts it looked like it is not only a good way to get stronger but also increase endurance. and since i play lacrosse and am currently training for that is seemed like it might be a good work out.
            Sounds awesome

Comment

Working...
            X