Is Reduction PM worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Reduction PM worth the money?

I know it's an extremely cheap supplement, but I just don't know if it would be that beneficial to me. I'm a bit on the fence when it comes to fat loss supps, and have been under the impression of that they only really help those people trying to lose those last few pounds to shed a percent or two of body fat, while I'm looking to shed 13%+. The rest of my stack kinda makes me even more wary of it, as nearly all of them help support a reduction in weight and an increase in lean mass. The other supps I'm currently taking are: Blue Gene, White Blood at night, ZMA, Green MAG, and some Whey Isolate from Muscle Gauge Nutrition. If anyone could chime in I'd greatly appreciate it.

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
    I know it's an extremely cheap supplement, but I just don't know if it would be that beneficial to me. I'm a bit on the fence when it comes to fat loss supps, and have been under the impression of that they only really help those people trying to lose those last few pounds to shed a percent or two of body fat, while I'm looking to shed 13%+. The rest of my stack kinda makes me even more wary of it, as nearly all of them help support a reduction in weight and an increase in lean mass. The other supps I'm currently taking are: Blue Gene, White Blood at night, ZMA, Green MAG, and some Whey Isolate from Muscle Gauge Nutrition. If anyone could chime in I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I used Reduction PM for 30 days and got awesome results. Well worth it. And the great price!

Comment

Think I'll order it next time I place an order for some Purple Wraath, couldn't afford it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        Think I'll order it next time I place an order for some Purple Wraath, couldn't afford it right now.
        Good Call on the PW!

Comment

PM is definitely worth it, if not only for the fat loss, for the sleep benefits and the increased "get up and go" in the morning.
          We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
            PM is definitely worth it, if not only for the fat loss, for the sleep benefits and the increased "get up and go" in the morning.
            absolutely, the value is insane as well
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)