Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Cardio + YN2 = EPIC WIN
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/07/day-553/

CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

I miss eating white rice. We used to eat it everyday now I can't cuz it bloats me.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Damn, how does rice bloat you? it is so basic!
    CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Damn, how does rice bloat you? it is so basic!
    I've noticed when I eat rice, bread or pasta I get thick in the waist. Isn't that weird. Veggies and fruit my tummy is nice and tight.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Maybe it's gluten?
    CONTROLLED LABS

Maybe it's gluten?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...7988436&page=1

Probably not that severe but maybe a bit of a gluten allergy?
    CONTROLLED LABS

View youtube description for back story. Stupid retarded troll.
    Last edited by Dracoy; 07-08-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    CONTROLLED LABS

2 Workouts... Incorporating fasted cardio on lifting days
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/08/day-554/

Last edited by Dracoy; 07-08-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    CONTROLLED LABS

what school do you go to ? I saw ur blog thing says you workout at the IBC>... thats what Temple's public gym is too

Work not workout :P

I go oto university of illinois at urbana champaign.
    CONTROLLED LABS

o.. i bet the blue cross sponsors alot of gyms now that I think about it... good promotion

Illinois Business Consulting not blue cross haha
    CONTROLLED LABS

I had rice for dinner. My brother n' law gave me a giant bag of it....like 60lbs worth.

Bloat? But NICE
    CONTROLLED LABS

I LOVE the Stair Master!
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/09/day-555/

CONTROLLED LABS

Taking a break from Powerlifting to heal for Cross Fit/Olympic Style lifts
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/10/day-556/

CONTROLLED LABS

Taking a break from Powerlifting to heal for Cross Fit/Olympic Style lifts
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/10/day-556/

O rly?

What workout are you going to do? I'm taking this weekend off to make sure my back can heal. No class tomorrow.

Lots of power clean variations and the BEAR. WOOO!

Get better Laurie!

Internet has been down for the last 3 days. It still is not up... This is not good for my body LOL. Spending 90% of free time doing physical activities = CNS OVERLOAD... But HELLA FUN!
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/13/day-557/

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/13/day-558/

CONTROLLED LABS

Internet is back! Belay CERTIFIED, yes I CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE! Massive workout! Swimming! Sauna! Tanning! Life is good.

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/13/day-559/

CONTROLLED LABS

Thread Information