Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did the bar cost you?

It was $2 for the single bar.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      How much did the bar cost you?

It was $2 for the single bar.
      They were 99 per bar. So i just cleaned out the shelf of there boxes. That store is shocking at times what they get in there.

Comment

I think Sam's club sells these too. Probalby by the boxes. Check it out.
        CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Playing with Andy's (2 D) THE BEAR Workout. Tried it for the first time today, wasn't that smooth, but I'll get better . Cross fit type workout.

Yanyan
          Last edited by Dracoy; 07-06-2009, 10:28 PM.
          CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

The BEAR!
            http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/06/day-552/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Cardio + YN2 = EPIC WIN
              http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/07/day-553/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

I miss eating white rice. We used to eat it everyday now I can't cuz it bloats me.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Damn, how does rice bloat you? it is so basic!
                  CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Damn, how does rice bloat you? it is so basic!
                    I've noticed when I eat rice, bread or pasta I get thick in the waist. Isn't that weird. Veggies and fruit my tummy is nice and tight.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Maybe it's gluten?
                      CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Maybe it's gluten?

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellnes...7988436&page=1

Probably not that severe but maybe a bit of a gluten allergy?
                          CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

View youtube description for back story. Stupid retarded troll.
                            Last edited by Dracoy; 07-08-2009, 08:46 PM.
                            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

2 Workouts... Incorporating fasted cardio on lifting days
                              http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/08/day-554/

Last edited by Dracoy; 07-08-2009, 09:43 PM.
                              CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

what school do you go to ? I saw ur blog thing says you workout at the IBC>... thats what Temple's public gym is too

Comment

Working...
                                X