Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Gene + Green MAG = Easy Shoveling Snow
    http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/07/day-736/
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Jump Squats = INSANE
      http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/09/day-738/
      CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• bruddah, friday i did split leg/bulgarian barbell jump squats with chains on a barbell ---heavy heavy chains

At the top of the ROM the chains were just skimming/hovering above the floor; so i had to recruit even more to stabilize and prevent my torso/whole body from collapsing or falling

hands down, the hardest lunge variation I ever performed in my life.

it was rediculous. sandwhiched 5x4 on each leg with 5 bodyweight reps each leg before and after to ensure optimal firing with no external load (typical of running or single leg jumping)

Comment

• I can't wait to get back to a real gym
          http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/10/day-739/
          CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            bruddah, friday i did split leg/bulgarian barbell jump squats with chains on a barbell ---heavy heavy chains

At the top of the ROM the chains were just skimming/hovering above the floor; so i had to recruit even more to stabilize and prevent my torso/whole body from collapsing or falling

hands down, the hardest lunge variation I ever performed in my life.

it was rediculous. sandwhiched 5x4 on each leg with 5 bodyweight reps each leg before and after to ensure optimal firing with no external load (typical of running or single leg jumping)
            Dude that sounds INSANE.

Bulgarian Barbell Jump? That sounds like TORTURE. Holy crap... WITH CHAINS? Man cool workout man. Honestly, those type of movements are TOUGH as nails. Fun to do but I dread doing them
            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• 21s with bb rows? Yah budday!
              http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/13/day-742/
              CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Last Semester of Senior Year (COLLEGE EDITION!)
                http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/16/day-745/
                CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Men eat seaweed PWO
                  http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/18/day-746/
                  CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Yummy! I make the same thing.
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Beast mode coming out. 275 bench is in the NEAR future BRAHS!
                      http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/18/day-747/
                      CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Homemade Sushi Rocks.
                        http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/21/day-750/
                        CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• New 5 Foot Longboard... Shitty Weather and Wheel Bite
                          http://yanyanxu.com/2010/01/23/day-751/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Hey man how do you measure your food? For instance, if you wanted 8oz of steak or ground beef, how do you know your getting that amount? Im able to able most things but stuff like that is annoying.
                            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                            CFD

Comment

• your attempting to become an elite powerlifter while measuring food? man o day, i'd wager a lot that'll never happen..

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                                Hey man how do you measure your food? For instance, if you wanted 8oz of steak or ground beef, how do you know your getting that amount? Im able to able most things but stuff like that is annoying.
                                If I'm in bodybuilding cutting mode (only time I measure food). I bought a digital scale. Best investment ever.

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                                your attempting to become an elite powerlifter while measuring food? man o day, i'd wager a lot that'll never happen..
                                Powerlifting/bulking means I try to cram anything down my throat without regard to calories lol.
                                CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
                                X