Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Laurie!

Just another standard day.
    http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/23/day-631/

CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Oohh those remind me of this stuff my mom used to buy me in chinatown. It looked like honey but was thicker and sweeter like candy. I would put it on crackers. Yum! I need to go shopping in chinatown.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Mmm sounds good!
        Wow... Tired, beat... But climbing again with my DL... 385 today... When two weeks ago 350 felt like a car.
        http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/25/day-633/
        CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Long day, just want to do homework.
          http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/26/day-634/
          CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• was that sword/fantasy play thing at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by INSERT_NAME View Post
              was that sword/fantasy play thing at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign?
              Yup. Do you go there?
              CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                Yup. Do you go there?
                I was considering applying/transfering there, but I don't know how my classes from a California CC would transfer, if at all. I'm gonna have to make a call out that way and find out. I heard that it is one of the best schools in the nation for Engineering (courtesy of US News and World Report).

Comment

• Engineering here is a tough program. But tough programs = rewarding future. GL man!
                  CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Sorry for the bad camera man. Lap 2 is a lot less shaky.

*I felt like I was going to have an epileptic seizure watching this video so be careful*

Enjoy!
                    CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Ya budday!
                      CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• 60 Days later and I'm back!
                        http://yanyanxu.com/2009/11/22/day-690/

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry all, I've been REALLY busy. Life should get back to normal within a month!
                        CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Hai guys.

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Looking good!!

I seez the bluez!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I have like 9 boxes of Blue Gene LOL

Food Coma
                              http://yanyanxu.com/2009/11/25/day-692/
                              CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                                I have like 9 boxes of Blue Gene LOL

Food Coma
                                http://yanyanxu.com/2009/11/25/day-692/
                                Lol and that's why God made moms!!

Comment

Working...
                                X