Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
    Hey, protein is protein right? Just a random asian store.

Just find the most asian store by you (H-Mart) if you have one and go to town, lots of great and different protein options.
    Very True. There's a huge asian shopping plaza i go to at times. You can get huge bags of rice for cheap. And Awesome noodles. Throw in some chopped chicken.. and ohh yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      Hey, protein is protein right? Just a random asian store.
      Not if you consider the diff between complete and incomplete sources of protein
      (vegan diets lack complete sources)

Comment

• Im sure he knows that JD. Dont go pullin out your degrees in every thread

Comment

• I apologize for sharing knowledge, the statement of "protein is protein right?" led me to believe Dracoy may not be aware of the varying forms of protein

Comment

• If you looked at him, his routine, his blog/log you'd find out he's a pretty knowledgeable guy.

Comment

• Just used that in a general sense referring to the "animal" protein I get.

If it comes from an animal, usually I'm willing to give the protein source a try within reason.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Yes, Dracoy is a pretty knowledgeable guy...

does that mean he knows everything and we should all be grateful he is here post props all day long in his name? or should we provide information and challenge him to improve upon his current state constantly?
                Last edited by jiritt0; 03-18-2010, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Challenge away. I'm here to learn.
                  CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• i dont really have a challenge..i guess it was a bad choice of words there

I guess thats a challenge though; to figure out the differences and food groups within each form of protein, if you want?? i dont know..

I'd also challenege you to send me more money in the mail than I will think you will send me...

Comment

• I really like the pics he puts up with all the food. yum!

Comment

• Where you go Dracoy? You havent been postin in awhile
                        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                        CFD

Comment

• Been REALLY busy studying for the CPA.

I'm still updating on my website.

http://yanyanxu.com

I'll start forum posting things starting July 1st
                          CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• For a second there i thought that duct-tape was tats haha

Comment

• my back hurts just watching you hyperextend at the top of the pull...

Comment

Working...
                                X