Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bump up to two and a half scoops of White Flood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump up to two and a half scoops of White Flood?

I have been using 2 scoops and I am just not feeling the effects at all in the gym. I am taking White Flood, Green Mag, and Purple Wraath. My body has been acting like this towards all creatines and nitrix oxides lately but I have taken long breaks from each so it's weird.

Is it not recommended to have two and a half scoops of White Flood? I feel like I might be a little stronger but I don't have the energy that I was hoping from it.

2 scoops.... MAX

Comment

Take a week or two off. Though its not suggested, it's always recommended when dealing with stim based products.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
        Take a week or two off. Though its not suggested, it's always recommended when dealing with stim based products.
        Yup. Take a break and 2 will be enough

Comment

But I just started taking these products a few days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by jagsfan05 View Post
            But I just started taking these products a few days ago...
            Tell us a little more about your caffeine / stimulant intake & history.

Comment

I used to drink coffee everyday at school this past school year along with sometimes having those energy drinks two times a week. I have taken NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor, Super Pump 250, Size On, Arnge Krush, Animal Pump, Animal M-Stak, creatine monohydrate, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jagsfan05 View Post
                I used to drink coffee everyday at school this past school year along with sometimes having those energy drinks two times a week. I have taken NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor, Super Pump 250, Size On, Arnge Krush, Animal Pump, Animal M-Stak, creatine monohydrate, etc.
                time to cycle off stims for a bit. doesnt matter which product you are getting it from, if you are getting enough stims you will get immune to them without cycling off periodically
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  time to cycle off stims for a bit. doesnt matter which product you are getting it from, if you are getting enough stims you will get immune to them without cycling off periodically
                  I agree. After a while you just get used to them, and just because X product worked in the past doesn't mean it's any different, better or worse than Y product, it's just that you've developed a tolerance to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X