Need some help guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help guys

Hey some of you may know me from other boards or what not, but I am posting this here. I need some help. Ok, I am a 19 year old college student/athlete. I have always been slightly overweight, but nothing ever to hurt my ability in sports. I want to get rid of this gut I have which is mostly from the beer I was drinking 3 semesters back, pack on muscle and all that good stuff that everyone wants. Anywho the question is do you think a testosterone booster would help me out, I know I am 19. Prior to turning 18 I went on BSN's Stack with Axis, NO-Xplode, and Nitrix because a reputable family friend told me it would be a good way for me to get the results I want. I didn't know at the time that Axis was a testosterone booster and while my time on it I experienced tremendous results in strength, size, and definition. Ever since I got off it which is like a year now I haven't seen even close to the gains I was making then or anywhere near the noticeable results I had received. So, do you think Blue Up may be something I could look into? Any information handed to me would be great, thanks in advance.

- Jimmie

Originally posted by JOakman
    Hey some of you may know me from other boards or what not, but I am posting this here. I need some help. Ok, I am a 19 year old college student/athlete. I have always been slightly overweight, but nothing ever to hurt my ability in sports. I want to get rid of this gut I have which is mostly from the beer I was drinking 3 semesters back, pack on muscle and all that good stuff that everyone wants. Anywho the question is do you think a testosterone booster would help me out, I know I am 19. Prior to turning 18 I went on BSN's Stack with Axis, NO-Xplode, and Nitrix because a reputable family friend told me it would be a good way for me to get the results I want. I didn't know at the time that Axis was a testosterone booster and while my time on it I experienced tremendous results in strength, size, and definition. Ever since I got off it which is like a year now I haven't seen even close to the gains I was making then or anywhere near the noticeable results I had received. So, do you think Blue Up may be something I could look into? Any information handed to me would be great, thanks in advance.

- Jimmie
    Since testosterone peaks at 18, you should be fine without it. I have heard of people's test levels going down after using test boosters, even at 18 and 19 years old. I am going through the same thing, and I am planning on making a doctor's visit to make sure my test levels are ok.

If you move up to CL creatine, you will get good results. Add in things like glycer grow, purple wraath, and maybe sesaglow will give you what you want.
    "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
    -or-
    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

- Jimmie
      Great questions you are asking, and you are correct that a hormonal imbalance would result in more abdominal fat... BUT to confirm this you need to run bloodwork and your insurance should cover this. You need to go in and have a detailed talk with your doctor first IMO.

Of course the above ONLY applies if you have been giving 110% in the gym and cardio and you ARE seeing results everywhere except the abdominal area... if NOT then you need to make a lifestyle / nutrition change, and then post your training protocol and we can hook you up !

Comment

Any ideas for cutting down the abdominal area? I know the exercises and such, I am talking about running and what not. I hear sprints may be better to retain muscle and not lose it while going through intense cardio. Any thoughts? What products would you recommend if I were to go on a CL Stack for what I have posted? Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Comment

Any ideas for cutting down the abdominal area? I know the exercises and such, I am talking about running and what not. I hear sprints may be better to retain muscle and not lose it while going through intense cardio. Any thoughts? What products would you recommend if I were to go on a CL Stack for what I have posted? Thanks guys I appreciate it.
          Cardio, and diet.
          you could try the transdermal products like lipoderm and absolve, but if you dont have cardio and diet dialed in, along with a good fat burner like red acid it won't do much good.

Comment

Start with the basics (whey, multi, creatine, EFA's)

I would DEFINATELY recommend SesaGLOW (even at a low dose) and then consider something like Red ACID / Red ACID G2. I like to switch between high-intensity and moderate-intensity cardio. For HIIT I like sprinting and jumprope. For moderate-intensity the secret is to find a type of cardio you actually enjoy.

Red ACID G2 is very effective for longer duration cardio IMO.

Towards the end of your cutting phase, if you hit another plateau, I would consider combining SesaGLOW with a YC product like Blue UP (Original). This combo will have excellent synergy IMO.
            Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-03-2006, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Good luck with all you are doing and I commend you for your efforts.

I have noticed more and more threads like this from young teens who have done test boosters have low test levels, problems with extra ab fat, problems with erections etc. Not a good sign IMO for test booster use in teens and even early 20 year olds.

CROWLER
              Last edited by CROWLER; 11-03-2006, 08:18 PM.
              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Thanks guys. I think I am going to stack Myozene with PW, GM, and a pre-workout supp. Any suggestions I haven't really heard much on the WB.

Comment

Working...
                X