Eating around training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating around training

Well I was going to post this under diet, but I felt it was more of a training thing since I am more specifically asking about how to eat around training time. I am mostly asking specific timing type questions. I currently take BG, WF/GM, and PW.. and I am wondering about BG and WF/GM. Both I guess should be taken on a more or less empty stomach, and I used to do a protein shake about an hour+ before working out and then i take the WF...but now with BG i am taking it and the protein shake more or less at the same time. Should I just wait on the protein shake or move it forward more? Or maybe afterwards? currently my post work out is milk and golden gains. Any insight as to timing of meals and supplements around training would be great, thanks guys.

Originally posted by Arch View Post
    Well I was going to post this under diet, but I felt it was more of a training thing since I am more specifically asking about how to eat around training time. I am mostly asking specific timing type questions. I currently take BG, WF/GM, and PW.. and I am wondering about BG and WF/GM. Both I guess should be taken on a more or less empty stomach, and I used to do a protein shake about an hour+ before working out and then i take the WF...but now with BG i am taking it and the protein shake more or less at the same time. Should I just wait on the protein shake or move it forward more? Or maybe afterwards? currently my post work out is milk and golden gains. Any insight as to timing of meals and supplements around training would be great, thanks guys.
    Are you workin gout in the AM or PM?
    Try and consume some solid carbs like rice ***** or toast. So take BG around the same time and then 1/2 hour to 45min before my workout I take WF/ GM.
    So yeah, you could take BG the same time you would take your shake too.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

oh yeah, sorry I work out at noon on most days. by that time i normally have eaten a bowl of oatmeal w/protein, a turkey sandwich w/cheese, a khale/banana/flaxseed shake and then a muscle milk shake. The muscle milk shake is generally my last pre workout meal at about 1-1.5 hr ahead of time, then i pop wf/gm about a half hour before.

Comment

Working...
      X