Gaspari Rep talking trash?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaspari Rep talking trash?!

A buddy of mine whom i got to switch from SP250 to WF sent me this.

He also told me the reps arent the nicest people around either lol.

Guess they could learn a few things from the CL reps!

Gaspari Nutrition Representative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: has anyone tried Dorian Yates Ultimate NOX PUMP FormulaTM
    « Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »
    Reply with quoteQuote
    Quote from: The Juggerant drHope on May 19, 2009, 12:15:57 AM
    Quote from: babolat06 on May 17, 2009, 02:16:59 AM
    No but dont expect the any of us reps to talk down a competing company's product either. Ask BB.com or search for comparisons.

never knew he released a supplement. Supplements are like the new hyde now lol JBL or John Bradshaw Layfiled the wrestler has now made a supplement company. geez the competiton is getting stronger. The only other supplement for pre-workout that Gaspari may have to watch out for is Controlled Labs white-flood. I've so far read nothing but great reviews for it. But gaspari has a vivid amount of products so he still pawns all other supplement compaines

White flood is not that impressive. It has a lot more stimulants and some beta alanine which makes you tingle, so between that and the amped up stim feeling, you think you are getting a great product, but really, it's not that special.
    Last edited by conda; 05-23-2009, 02:37 PM.

They're just mad. The product speaks for itself.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Ouch. WF speaks for itself.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I think they are afraid.
        White flood has tons of reviews that are mark with stamp of approval. Personally I love White Flood, awsome stuff!
        Brb, got to go drink some!
        sigpic

Comment

Good lookin' out

Comment

I just switched from Gaspari Nutrition SP250 to Controlled Labs White Flood. In my opinion CL WF is a far more superior product.

Comment

everyone is a rep on bb.com

Comment

I guess that day the rep took too much Novedex XT. WF rocks . Or i wouldn't keep buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by cocopuffs View Post
                  I just switched from Gaspari Nutrition SP250 to Controlled Labs White Flood. In my opinion CL WF is a far more superior product.
                  This is true in so many ways.

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  everyone is a rep on bb.com
                  Certified brorep here bro.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

LOL, that post is so inaccurate. anyone who understands the mechanisms behind ingredients knows why WF is so good.

Comment

I used Gaspari before CL. And am so glad i made the switch. Just another hater on CL i guess. The results speak for themselves.

Comment

need a helping hand

Is green magnitude better than just a mono or only the taste is better due to added flaver ?? If it is better , how it can provide better result than a regular mono ??

Can anyone give me a comparision between green magnitude & sizeon in term of profile & result ??

i am 22 , weight -61.5kg , height - 5.9inches ,weight lifting since - just 7 months , goal - now i am thin. i am looking for huge muscule gain (want to bulk) .

i have decided to go with the combination of controlled lab green magnitude & gaspari nutrition myofusion . are these complement each other.

am i in the right way ?? As a college student i can afford only 2 suppl.

my supplementation so far - ON 100% whey , ON serious mass
                        100% whey was good but not the best & serious mass was a waste of money.i discontinued my supplementation 2 months before .

kindly give your recomendations.i will be very thankful .

Comment

Originally posted by deepak View Post
                          i have decided to go with the combination of controlled lab green magnitude & gaspari nutrition myofusion . are these complement each other.
                          Yes, that's fine

I use Myofusion during the day myself

Comment

Working...
                          X