Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help ...

Hi Everyone -

I had RNY gastric bypass and lost over 200 lbs. I need to take something to get muscle. I really could use your help. I want to actually build my upper body especially my biceps. Please let me know!

All the best,
    Matthew

You actually have to workout if you want muscles. How's your diet? What's your training look like?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I would also suggest that you not focus on just your upper body (especially not just biceps), but get into a good beginning full-body training program. There's nothing worse than seeing someone with chicken legs (or flabby legs) holding up a giant chest and arms. Be sure to work your back, too! There are plenty of people on this board and others that would be willing to offer some help. I definitely understand where you're coming from, though. I lost over 120 pounds and then started working on building, recently starting a much more intense program (logged in the link in my signature). bull.dogz is exactly right - training and diet is the key - the supplements are a little extra. You've got to build the foundation before you put up the crown molding!
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

like above don't just go all out on upper body your going to look really wierd with twig legs add some squats or something to your workouts

Comment

hi

Thanks for your post
          embroidered
          1000 GB internal hard drive
          Sata Hard Drive

Comment

Working...
          X