My CL Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CL Stack

I posted previously about putting together a CL stack to reach my goals just wanted to make sure I was on the right path before submitting my order; I am looking to bulk and want to make sure that this is the right stack for me.

Green Mag
    Purple Wrath
    Orange Triad
    White flood

and

Whey Protein

I am currently 24 yrs old, 5'10, 175, around 13% bf

My goal is to reach 190-195 lean.

In the past I've only taken Creatines, NO explode, glutamine and protein; really havent devled into a stack so just making sure that these supplements would work best for a bulk. Plus if there are any additional CL supps that would work compliment this.

Thanks for your input
    Last edited by Wstcstbchbm; 05-17-2009, 03:53 PM.

I think Blue Gene would be a good choice. I just started taking it myself.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

The stack is def a solid one and will provide all the basis you need. Just make sure your diet and training on spot on. If they're not, the supplements will be useless and prove no effect.

Comment

I fully intend to have my diet and training on track with an investment such as this. As it is I work out 5 days a week and have a good diet.

Also,

Would Blue Gene serve much purpose if I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty lean already. I submitted the order for everything else just not sure on Blue Gene yet

Comment

Originally posted by Wstcstbchbm View Post
          I fully intend to have my diet and training on track with an investment such as this. As it is I work out 5 days a week and have a good diet.

Also,

Would Blue Gene serve much purpose if I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty lean already. I submitted the order for everything else just not sure on Blue Gene yet
          It's not just about lean with BG. It also helps with thick full muscle.. and fantastic recovery. The #1 CL supp IMO.. and my #1 Supp to!

Comment

Also,

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
            It's not just about lean with BG. It also helps with thick full muscle.. and fantastic recovery. The #1 CL supp IMO.. and my #1 Supp to!

Exactly.
            kane@controlledlabs.com
            Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
            Looks for the ads, coming soon!
            www.controlledlabs.com
            www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

OK. I have Blue Gene too. I am going to start my stack on Monday; my supplements should all be here by friday. This weekend I will also be making my grocery store trip to get all the proper foods for my diet. Got my workout journal posted on my wall too. Will let you all know how it goes.

Between

Orange triad
              Purple wrath
              Green Mag
              Blue Gene
              White Flood
              and Whey protein

I will be working out in the mornings; is it advised to take any of these supplements within a certain amount of time from each other??

It seems like Green mag and Blue gene would be taken around the same time and not too much later i will take white flood.

Comment

OK. I have Blue Gene too. I am going to start my stack on Monday; my supplements should all be here by friday. This weekend I will also be making my grocery store trip to get all the proper foods for my diet. Got my workout journal posted on my wall too. Will let you all know how it goes.

Between

Orange triad
                Purple wrath
                Green Mag
                Blue Gene
                White Flood
                and Whey protein

I will be working out in the mornings; is it advised to take any of these supplements within a certain amount of time from each other??

It seems like Green mag and Blue gene would be taken around the same time and not too much later i will take white flood.
                WF powder or tabs?
                kane@controlledlabs.com
                www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

powder

Comment

Between

Orange triad
                    Purple wrath
                    Green Mag
                    Blue Gene
                    White Flood
                    and Whey protein

I take BG about 45 min before. Then the Mag 30 min before mixed with WF(2 scoops). Wraath during workouts.. OT 3 in the morning(with meal) 3 at night (with dinner). That's one hell of a stack man. Have fun with it.. and go kick some ass on the weights!

Comment

I take BG about 45 min before. Then the Mag 30 min before mixed with WF(2 scoops). Wraath during workouts.. OT 3 in the morning(with meal) 3 at night (with dinner). That's one hell of a stack man. Have fun with it.. and go kick some ass on the weights!
                      haha I definitly will. I hope my libido doesnt go on over drive with all this; ive been on a dry spell lately and I dont want to deal with the wrath of sexual frusteration.

Thats it!! Time to get at it

Comment

Again.... exactly what I do. Except for OT. Lately been doing 2-2-2 split.
                        kane@controlledlabs.com
                        www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

Uh oh, if he keeps this up Mr. Anaconda is going to look like Kane any day now.
                          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
                            Uh oh, if he keeps this up Mr. Anaconda is going to look like Kane any day now.

CL Stacks FTW!
                            Attached Files

Comment

You've almost got yourself a free bottle of Blue Gene with all those UPCs!
                              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Working...
                              X