shelf-life on glycerg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shelf-life on glycerg

Hey yall. I've had a jug of gg sitting on my shelf since last summer. I only went through a little over half a bottle and it's been shelved ever since. Is it straight to use it for another go round this summer?

Did you check the expiration date?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Did you check the expiration date?
      this, plus check for clumps or mold if its been open than long. why did you stop using it?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

School/Football/Bad Diet combined with not enough water intake/Stress/stopped working out on strict schedule.

2nd Semester has been brutal as I'm finishing up my philosophy minor, getting ready to research my thesis for my senior paper, and applying for grad school. I just haven't had the time to hit the gym like I've wanted and didn't want to mess around with supps if I wasn't prepared to hit it hard and with the proper mindset.

I'm looking with an eye towards summer workouts, so I'm trying to get together my stew of supps and saw I still had half the bottle sittin around. I think it still looks good, but I'll have to check the date on it. Will probably roll with green bulge rather than mag this time (tho I do love that taste ), WF, GG, and then a post-workout shake. Wouldn't mind trying GF, but I just don't have the cash and whey is cheap. I know, I know, but hey I'm trying to simultaneously buy a rock for my gf.

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

At any rate, I checked the exp and it was 02/11, so apparently I'm good to go because there aren't clumps.

Comment

Good luck with the ring buying process. I did that last summer and it's fun but scary. If you have any connections I highly recommend you use them. (and go for quality over size IMO).

And good luck with getting back into a routine and all your other stuff too!
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

No joke. If I heard about the 4c's once, I've heard them fifteen times. Quality is super important, you're right though. Kind of crazy that something that small is going to put me in the poorhouse so large. Thanks for the well wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by daavy6 View Post
                School/Football/Bad Diet combined with not enough water intake/Stress/stopped working out on strict schedule.

2nd Semester has been brutal as I'm finishing up my philosophy minor, getting ready to research my thesis for my senior paper, and applying for grad school. I just haven't had the time to hit the gym like I've wanted and didn't want to mess around with supps if I wasn't prepared to hit it hard and with the proper mindset.

I'm looking with an eye towards summer workouts, so I'm trying to get together my stew of supps and saw I still had half the bottle sittin around. I think it still looks good, but I'll have to check the date on it. Will probably roll with green bulge rather than mag this time (tho I do love that taste ), WF, GG, and then a post-workout shake. Wouldn't mind trying GF, but I just don't have the cash and whey is cheap. I know, I know, but hey I'm trying to simultaneously buy a rock for my gf.

Thanks for the help guys.
                Ahhhhh buying the rock for the GF. I recall that time. Felt like i got kicked in the nuts by a Rabid Farm Mule. GL man.

Comment

Working...
                X