REDuction PM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction PM!!!

This is one of the best supps I've used!

You can read a little about it in the thread that's linked in my signature, but I wanted to mention it separately. The other supps I'm using are doing great things for me in relation to my workouts and such, but I think most people underestimate the help something like PM can offer in that area as well. It's more than just something to help cut fat. Yes, that's a great plus (especially, I'm assuming, when paired with AM on a cut - haven't tried that yet), but for someone who works out early in the morning, like me, it can do a lot more.

First, it helps me get better sleep, which means better muscle synthesis during the night, and building muscle is always good. Second, when I get up, I am not drowsy or groggy, but alert and ready to go! That means I can focus on what I have to do at the gym and before work, and I'm not depending on the rush from anything else to help me. Now WF gets to do it's REAL job of energizing my workout and helping with pumps rather than simply pushing me to simply start the day.

I just thought I'd give some props to what I think is an INCREDIBLE addition to my stack and one that is generally under-appreciated!
    We'll see how this goes...

I fully support this love for REDuction!
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
      This is one of the best supps I've used!

You can read a little about it in the thread that's linked in my signature, but I wanted to mention it separately. The other supps I'm using are doing great things for me in relation to my workouts and such, but I think most people underestimate the help something like PM can offer in that area as well. It's more than just something to help cut fat. Yes, that's a great plus (especially, I'm assuming, when paired with AM on a cut - haven't tried that yet), but for someone who works out early in the morning, like me, it can do a lot more.

First, it helps me get better sleep, which means better muscle synthesis during the night, and building muscle is always good. Second, when I get up, I am not drowsy or groggy, but alert and ready to go! That means I can focus on what I have to do at the gym and before work, and I'm not depending on the rush from anything else to help me. Now WF gets to do it's REAL job of energizing my workout and helping with pumps rather than simply pushing me to simply start the day.

I just thought I'd give some props to what I think is an INCREDIBLE addition to my stack and one that is generally under-appreciated!
      Thank you for the review!!! Sleep is so important, 1/3rd part of training (the other is actual training and diet, of course.) Reduction PM is a great addition to any stack... cutting or bulking!

Comment

absolutely, the am/pm stack is the real deal, but PM is great on its own or when cycling off stims as well
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Makes me sleep like a baby.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

AM / PM combo is the SHIAT !!

Comment

I will definitely be using the full combo when I do another cut. Right now, the PM is perfect for keeping extra fat off on my bulk!
              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I've heard good things about PM. I wanna drop a few more % of BF. So i'm gunna try it for a month. Found it for 14 bucks. So cant wait to see how it works.

Comment

Yea I must say I love my REDuction. The PM formula just makes me sooo relaxed, its awesome.

Comment

FYI to all of our loyal users on this board. we will be on back order on REDuction for about 2 weeks due to unexpected demand due to market conditions (IE, stock u p now if you need some soon)
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      FYI to all of our loyal users on this board. we will be on back order on REDuction for about 2 weeks due to unexpected demand due to market conditions (IE, stock u p now if you need some soon)
                      Wow. Good to know. I had a few sample packs.. (waiting on my order) and i slept pretty damn good last night. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                        I this concerning the AM/PM pack or the single bottles of PM?
                        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

can the PM bottle also be used durring the day as well night?

Comment

Originally posted by Renvas View Post
                            You'll probably get really really sleepy. I've never tried though.
                            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Renvas View Post
                              If your a vampire and sleep during the day, then you should be okay!!
                              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                              X