Glycergrow side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycergrow side effects?

Alright well I've been taking WF and PW for the past month and have been loving it. Didn't notice a huge difference taking 2 scoops of PW appose to 1 though.
    Well I've been hearing a lot of good feedback on glycergrow and due to its relatively low cost I have been thinking of starting to incorporate it in my stack.
    Now is there any real noticable side effects to glycergrow? I know wikipedia isn't 100% accurate, but on the glycerol monostearate page it says over-ingestion of gms in some individuals may lead to bloating, diarrhea, and colon cancer. Is there any validity to this, especially the colon cancer? I tried to find any evidence backing this claim and could not find anything so I'm just curious if you guys have any input/ research about this. Any reason why NCAA banned GMS either?
    I'm currently taking WF/PW now, so how would I include glycergrow in? Would i just take it pre with my WF?
    And lastly, is glycergrow a product that will subtlely build you, or is it something you can really feel working when you start taking it?
    Thanks a lot guys!

The only side effect that I've heard of is that it can act as a diuretic, so you'll pee a lot. I'll have to look into the other ones.

Also, GMS isn't banned by the NCAA per say. It's a substance that the college/university is not allowed to provide for the athletes (like creatine). I actually just learned this the other day. The wording is a bit misleading. You can use it as long as your coach doesn't provide it for you.

I don't know as if you would stack it with WF. I've mostly been reading that people cycle back and forth between them. They sorta have similar effects but GG doesn't have stims so you can use it while cycling off of WF. A CL rep might be able to help you more here though.

You might want to check out some of the completed logs to answer your questions about the effects. I just started using it yesterday so I'm not too experienced with it yet.

According to the following website, there are no known adverse effects or carcinogenic properties
    http://www.intox.org/databank/docume...ono/cie536.htm

Carcinogenicity:
    No human information is available. Animal studies suggest that glyceryl monostearate is not carcinogenic.
    The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has not evaluated the carcinogenicity of this chemical.
    The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) has designated this chemical as not classifiable as a human carcinogen (A4).
    The US National Toxicology Program (NTP) has not listed this chemical in its report on carcinogens.
    Last edited by poopies; 05-10-2009, 07:35 PM.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Check this log out. I read it out of curiosity and it's really thorough.

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2245
      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Thanks man. I've been on WF for a month so its about time to cycle off right? I did read of people doing 1 month WF/ 1 Month GG, repeat so maybe I'll try that. Thanks!

Comment

No problem. Yeah you can definitely follow that cycle. Sounds like it works well for others.
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

So since I'm going to cycle WF/GG, how should I take GG? It says take pre/intra/post, but I'm also taking pw intra and mono post? Should i just go GG pre?

Comment

Yeah definitely take it pre. Well I guess I shouldn't say "definitely" but that's probably your best bet.

And don't bother mixing it with water/liquid. Just dump a scoop in your mouth and chug down a liquid (water, juice, pw, etc.) and repeat. It's kinda weird the first 1 or 2 times but it's not bad and it's practically tasteless.
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Thanks man just ordered my GG should come by the end of the week I can't wait to see how this stuff works I've heard some awesome feedback.

Comment

I tried 2 scoops in some non fat yogurt. Real easy to take this way.

Comment

use the shotgun method. throw it in your mouth after taking a swig of whatever (probably not booze), and then gulp quick. i can't stand chewing it although it's not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by daavy6 View Post
                      use the shotgun method. throw it in your mouth after taking a swig of whatever (probably not booze), and then gulp quick. i can't stand chewing it although it's not the end of the world.
                      It is good to swig down with GM. I wouldn't Recommend Jack Daniels .

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                        It is good to swig down with GM. I wouldn't Recommend Jack Daniels .
                        I prefer Jameson!
                        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I'm sure this has already been covered but make sure you drink plenty of fluids, a friend of mine was on this stuff and he ended up getting the runs. This was cured by increasing his fluid intake.

Comment

Yeah I've been drinkings plenty of water so I didn't get any of those side effects. This stuff really does taste like sh!t lol, just like salt. Can't say I'm particularly impressed with this stuff so far, but I'll see how it works out. Had one really good day on this stuff, otherwise don't see how it comes anywhere close to the amazing wf. I'll see how it goes next week, I just miss my wf so much.

Comment

Working...
                            X