fat loss is all mental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat loss is all mental

fat loss is easier for yong adults, just remember to set your mind on it and stay determined. chicks dig a hard working man!

Not only do chicks dig a hard working man, but they also use us for inspiration and motivation. When it gets tough and it doesn't look like she's making much progress, my girl looks to me and keeps at it because I keep at it. I know that when I sit down to several small, healthy meals a day, she wants to do the same thing and see the same success I do.
    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Couples who squat together stay together.

Comment

Originally posted by superhombre2k
      Not only do chicks dig a hard working man, but they also use us for inspiration and motivation. When it gets tough and it doesn't look like she's making much progress, my girl looks to me and keeps at it because I keep at it. I know that when I sit down to several small, healthy meals a day, she wants to do the same thing and see the same success I do.
      That right there is one of the biggest benefits about couples who workout together. Finding that kind of 'mesh' as it relates to your fitness goals will help you long into your future. Couples who squat together stay together.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

That's brilliant. Welcome to my signatures, stonecold!

Comment

At least... I think I put you in my signature...

Comment

maybe thats what i need... motivation... but i cant get a boyrfirend to "squat with" before i do some squatting on my own. no one would consider me looking like this....
            i agree some of it is mental but most of it is the physical part...
            step 1-motivation
            step 2- exercise/eat right/exercise/cut out favorite foods/eat cardboard....

Comment

couples

i dont think that just by being with "your partner" at the gym, that you'll lose more weight. Where is the logic in that?

Comment

is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceman_69
                  is that true?
                  Fat loss won't happen just because you want it to, however the desire is ESSENTIAL to sticking to any diet/workout plan.

Motivation creates action, action leads to fat loss
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

stonecoldtruth is exactly right.

fotloss isnt about being postive, or having motivation.

in its basic form - its about calories burnt VS calories eatin

then u eat al lthe righht foods and do all the right exercise(s) to make sure u dont sacrifice ur health and muscle in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X