Workout Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Tunes

Recommend me some good tracks to put on my iPod . Not a huge fan of country, death metal, or mainstream rap, but I'll give anything a shot.

As much as I am enjoying it, the new Bob Dylan album isn't exactly workout material.
    diblasidr on bb.com

lol, ya know if you are listening to bob dylan I have found like Hendrix isn't too bad for a work out artist...you just gotta stay with his faster songs like wait till tomorrow, purple haze and what not... my main mix has stuff like rage against the machine, good charolete, green day, zz top, then your go to songs like eminem's till i collaps, 8 mile, and of course the best song ever for working out, eye of the tiger

Comment

Forgot I started this thread. Thanks for the suggestions, Arch!

I started listening to Jedi Mind Tricks this afternoon while studying. I think I might load them on my iPod for tomorrows workout. I'm really digging their 1st album! Anyone listened to them before?
      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

why not just put on songs you like? ?>

Comment

I was just looking for something new to me.
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Anything by Rob Zombie OR Soundgarden... Disturbed does wonders while pumpin Iron.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              Anything by Rob Zombie OR Soundgarden... Disturbed does wonders while pumpin Iron.
              Drowning Pool
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
              X