Blue Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Question

I just read through the Blue UP FAQ . . .

I noticed it said something about not taking Blue UP with GM? Is this correct?

I workout first thing in the morning and use BG, WF, Glycergrow (pre) and PW (intra) . . .

I ordered the regular version of Blue Up (with Caffeine).

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
    I just read through the Blue UP FAQ . . .

I noticed it said something about not taking Blue UP with GM? Is this correct?

I workout first thing in the morning and use BG, WF, Glycergrow (pre) and PW (intra) . . .

I ordered the regular version of Blue Up (with Caffeine).

Ok . .just read the FAQ more carefully . . .

Would it be ok if I take the Blue Up 4 - 5 hours later in the day (post workout) after my GM?

If so, will this still benefit me?

Comment

When i use BU i just take it at bed time. Works well for me. But i use stim free. 4 to 5 hours would be ok IMO. Just dont do it where it's gunna effect your sleep .
      Last edited by conda; 05-07-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        When i use BU i just take it at bed time. Works well for me. But i use stim free. 4 to 5 hours would be ok IMO. Just dont do it where it's gunna effect your sleep .

Well I take my GM at 4:30 am on workout days so 4 - 5 hours later would be 8:30 - 9:30 am and the caffeine would probably be no worse than coffee (which I drink regularly anyways) so I don't think it would bother my sleeping.

Anyways . . any other thoughts or opinions about whether or not the stim containing blue up would be ok taken post workout (4 - 5 hours)?
        Last edited by ericpad; 05-08-2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Ok . .just read the FAQ more carefully . . .

Would it be ok if I take the Blue Up 4 - 5 hours later in the day (post workout) after my GM?

If so, will this still benefit me?
          for the stim version, take it in the morning, assuming you workout afternoon or later
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            for the stim version, take it in the morning, assuming you workout afternoon or later

Ok, but if I workout first thing in the morning and take WF, GM, GlyerGrow pre-workout would it be ok if I took the Blue Up later in the day (4 - 5 hours later)?

Comment

Ok, but if I workout first thing in the morning and take WF, GM, GlyerGrow pre-workout would it be ok if I took the Blue Up later in the day (4 - 5 hours later)?
              Can't see why not. Just make sure the BU doesn't affect your sleep, though!

Comment

Yeah, I would say take it later, but not after 6pm or so, just to be sure.
                We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                  Yeah, I would say take it later, but not after 6pm or so, just to be sure.
                  Yeah . . .lesson learned. I forgot to take my GM first thing when I woke up Sunday morning as I usually do and ended up taking it around 12:00 . .this meant I couldn't take blue up until around 5 . . .Couldn't really fall asleep until after 12 . . .and that left me with just over 4 hours of sleep before I got up for monday morning training.

I ended up getting the non-stim version yesterday.

I figure with WF and the fact that I drink an iced coffee or two during the day I really didn't need the stim version.

Comment

Yeah . . .lesson learned. I forgot to take my GM first thing when I woke up Sunday morning as I usually do and ended up taking it around 12:00 . .this meant I couldn't take blue up until around 5 . . .Couldn't really fall asleep until after 12 . . .and that left me with just over 4 hours of sleep before I got up for monday morning training.

I ended up getting the non-stim version yesterday.

I figure with WF and the fact that I drink an iced coffee or two during the day I really didn't need the stim version.
                    Yeah dude i agree. Just get other forms of stimulation instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X