Another dosage timing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dosage timing question

I recently changed up my schedule a bit and I'm now working out first thing AM . .my schedule is like this:

Awake @ 4:10 AM - Drink a two scoop shake with ground oats, eat one piece wheat bread with all natural PB. Take my BG

get ready to go to gym . . . .

@ 4:30 - have my WF, GM mixture and my 3 scoops of GG.

go to gym . . .

@ 5:00 - mix up my PW and begin workout (sipping throughout as well as adding more water during the workout)

Does this dosage timing seem correct?

Also, I've ordered BU and OT (and my second bottle of BG :-)). BU is taken pre-workout correct? Should I take it at the same time I take my BG?

Finally, does it matter what time I take my BG and GM on non-workout days?

It doesn't really matter what time you take the BG and GM on non-workout days. I take it first thing in the am so I don't forget later. Others like to take it the same time they would take on regular training days.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
    X