Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycergrWOW Question

Hey

I've been an avid user of WF(This is the best shit ever)

as well as the mighty wraath(argh maightee)\

And Green MAGnitude.

If I was to purchase Glycergrow, would i take it WITH my White flood pre work out?(As in mixed)

Or what?

Thanks

And Controlled Labs definatly needs to go big time.

Scoop the GG directly into your mouth and wash down with WF pre workout.

The reason is it won't dissolve well in water, let alone WF.

It doesn't taste bad, just salty and tastes good IMO when mixed with something sweet like white flood.

I recommend starting at 1-2 scoops and seeing how you react.

Keep your water up!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
      Scoop the GG directly into your mouth and wash down with WF pre workout.

The reason is it won't dissolve well in water, let alone WF.

It doesn't taste bad, just salty and tastes good IMO when mixed with something sweet like white flood.

I recommend starting at 1-2 scoops and seeing how you react.

Keep your water up!
      Plus the tub lasts like 30 years.

Comment

Forever and ever and ever !

I would cycle WF/GG.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
          I would cycle WF/GG.
          ^^^^

Yep, still getting amazing feedback on this method

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post

I would cycle WF/GG.
            Here's My curent supplement stack/Cycle

15 days on WF 5 Days off(a 'Day' would count as a day of training, which is when i take it)

Green Mag- 30 On, 10 off, Total days, even rest days.

Purple wraath, Taken Intra work out, 20 on, 5 off.

How would the 'cycle' you have in mind work?

How would it differ my results from now?

Better? Worst?

PS. Thanks, This forum is attentive as fuck.

Comment

To all the moderators who suggest cycling wf/gg. what is the best or most popular way to do this. 1 month/1 month each week?? thanks in advance.

Comment

You can do one month on and one off.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by BigLanks View Post
                  To all the moderators who suggest cycling wf/gg. what is the best or most popular way to do this. 1 month/1 month each week?? thanks in advance.
                  Yep, or after each WF tub

Comment

so after using wf for a month use the gg for a month and continue??

Comment

Originally posted by BigLanks View Post
                      so after using wf for a month use the gg for a month and continue??
                      Yep. And after the GG month, go back to WF

Comment

The full dose of GG seems to exert a serious diuretic effect... Has anyone else noticed this, or is this strictly a "geriatric" issue? I keep hearing folks say "crank the water" to realize the full effects of GG, but no one mentioned the prospect of going to the bathroom 200 times! I guess it's time for the OT/Centrum Silver/Geritol stack...

Comment

Originally posted by mharrislove View Post
                          The full dose of GG seems to exert a serious diuretic effect... Has anyone else noticed this, or is this strictly a "geriatric" issue? I keep hearing folks say "crank the water" to realize the full effects of GG, but no one mentioned the prospect of going to the bathroom 200 times! I guess it's time for the OT/Centrum Silver/Geritol stack...
                          No, it's not just you.
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by mharrislove View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                              No, it's not just you.
                              Thanks for sharing your pain...I see that I am not the only one with the increased water bill.

After being nearly 6 months into my return to hardcore training, I'm starting to narrow down the supps a bit. I'm just about ready to call it quits on the "fancy supplements" and just stick to the basics.

I have one more out-of-the-ordinary supplement on my shelf that I haven't used yet: Blue Gene. But depending on how the Blue Gene experiment goes, I will be just as content to go with GM, PW, whey, fish oil, plus a multi and call it a day...

Comment

Working...
                              X