Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting my light bulk next week with an all-new stack

Default Starting my light bulk next week with an all-new stack

Some of you have helped me over the last few weeks with figuring out a stack to put into place for my next workout cycle. I'm looking to build mass, but do as much as I can to limit the additional fat. I'm going to start this coming week - Sunday is the first day. I'm switching to a five-day split mass program at the gym and changing up my diet to increase calorie and protein intake.

But of course, this is the supplements thread, so I'll get to that...

First, the CL supps -

White Flood
    Green MAG
    Purple WrAAth
    Blue Gene
    Blue Up Stim-free
    REDuction PM

...and now also Golden Gains.

This, along with some standard whey protein, fish oil, and AST MultiPro 32X.

I'm excited to see what happens...

Awesome ... keep us posted with how this goes !!!

GL Man. Go kick some ass! That's an Order!

what is a light bulk?!

your trying to get big but not much bigger?

or do you mean lean bulk? you wanna get big, and only lean bigness?!

to me, bulking is bulking.. you either do it right and add lean mass, or you do it wrong and get fat too.. unless increasing BF is your goal..
    Last edited by jiritt0; 04-28-2009 at 11:43 AM.

I guess I would mean lean bulk...and without taking in a HUGE surplus of calories, but still on surplus...if that makes sense...

Also, any good suggestions for meals to eat, or simple things to add to light meals that add calories without making them too fattening would be great!!!

steel cut oats

Oats are already a staple of my diet in the morning...maybe I'll experiment with some alternative ways to use them (other than just oatmeal). Ideas are, of course, welcome...

P.S.: I appreciate everyone's help with things.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    Oats are already a staple of my diet in the morning...maybe I'll experiment with some alternative ways to use them (other than just oatmeal). Ideas are, of course, welcome...

P.S.: I appreciate everyone's help with things.
    Coffee grinder > grind the oats > put in Golden Gains (which already contains oats, btw)

are you using steel cuts? they are the most caloric dense of all the oats..

basically, if you are eating healthy foods, just eat more of them to increase Kcals, or like RR said add oats to every protein shake you drink (slowly taper this up or the fiber from oats could cause gastro distress)

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto View Post
    are you using steel cuts? they are the most caloric dense of all the oats..

basically, if you are eating healthy foods, just eat more of them to increase Kcals, or like RR said add oats to every protein shake you drink (slowly taper this up or the fiber from oats could cause gastro distress)
    Thought I would chime in here . .I got the steel cut oats advice from JD a couple weeks ago after spending a couple months working out hard without any great results. I started grinding the steel cut oats and adding them to my protein shakes multiple times daily and continued hitting the gym hard . . .presto . .2 weeks later and my scale has finally started to move upwards.

That piece of advice was probably one of the most helpful things to me.

glad i could help.. im prety sure i got it from pu12 on bb.com long ago bfore i quit posting there

tastes funky the first few times, but then its like whatever.. you learn to just chugg the protein + oats down

Lots of Lean Meat & Multigrain pasta (dont forget your vegi's). I had 12 pieces of that new grilled KFC a few days ago. What an anabolic state that was! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda View Post
    Lots of Lean Meat & Multigrain pasta (dont forget your vegi's). I had 12 pieces of that new grilled KFC a few days ago. What an anabolic state that was! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

I wonder how many steroids they hit that chicken with before slaughtering it in its cage (where it was born & raised) and shipping it across the country to your local KFC where some high school kid prolly dropped it on the ground before putting it in your order...

They wernt complaining on my plate. A little Lint & Hair never hurt anyone
    Last edited by conda; 04-29-2009 at 11:38 AM.

I'm definitely getting anxious to start this thing - Sunday can't come quickly enough. I've got all the supps here (now that my GG showed up) and I'm ready to go, especially after getting great deals on the other protein I will use (also new flavors to me - Higher Power Cookies and Cream, Dymatize Cafe Mocha, Dymatize Butter Toffee).

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    I'm definitely getting anxious to start this thing - Sunday can't come quickly enough. I've got all the supps here (now that my GG showed up) and I'm ready to go, especially after getting great deals on the other protein I will use (also new flavors to me - Higher Power Cookies and Cream, Dymatize Cafe Mocha, Dymatize Butter Toffee).
    Def looking forward to what you think of the products, man. If you got any questions, feel free to ask! That's why we're here.

I will, and I appreciate it.

Lookin forward to the feedback!

I went on a BJ's run today and picked up a bunch of stuff to help keep with the new eating plan, and am ready to start this thing up tomorrow - I'll start a new thread with some feedback...

training hard sucks -- you eat SOOO much.. my girl and I spend near 200$ every 10 days, and 80% of it I bet its all me ... the one time at giant the cashier lady said she spends 200$ every week or so too, but she had 4 kids...

Thread Information