Starting my light bulk next week with an all-new stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    I'm definitely getting anxious to start this thing - Sunday can't come quickly enough. I've got all the supps here (now that my GG showed up) and I'm ready to go, especially after getting great deals on the other protein I will use (also new flavors to me - Higher Power Cookies and Cream, Dymatize Cafe Mocha, Dymatize Butter Toffee).
    Def looking forward to what you think of the products, man. If you got any questions, feel free to ask! That's why we're here.

Comment

I will, and I appreciate it.
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Lookin forward to the feedback!

Comment

I went on a BJ's run today and picked up a bunch of stuff to help keep with the new eating plan, and am ready to start this thing up tomorrow - I'll start a new thread with some feedback...

Comment

training hard sucks -- you eat SOOO much.. my girl and I spend near 200$ every 10 days, and 80% of it I bet its all me ... the one time at giant the cashier lady said she spends 200$ every week or so too, but she had 4 kids...

Comment

Yeah, my BJ's bill was pretty expensive, but it will last me a good long while, especially with the food I've already got in the house...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                Yeah, my BJ's bill was pretty expensive, but it will last me a good long while, especially with the food I've already got in the house...
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

LOL...thanks for that...

and for everyone, check out the log/review thread connected to this one:

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...567#post109567

Comment

Working...
                  X