engagement called off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engagement called off

got engaged back in June. Called it off last saturday (many, many communications , probably stemming from the lack of maturity shes demonstrated since the engagement. I dont think we were ever on the same page). we called it off mutually (i felt we both exhausted all options at this point, since we were consciously trying to work on things and both ultimately failing), but i really didnt want to, seeing as this girl was my life

so i was great for the past week. now the situation is really starting to sink in and now im like "oh shit"

discuss

Remember, all things happen for a reason. God has a plan for each and everyone of us. It just was not your time. On the positive side, that means he has someone better for you in the wings.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      Remember, all things happen for a reason. God has a plan for each and everyone of us. It just was not your time. On the positive side, that means he has someone better for you in the wings.
      yep, i know. its like just when you had it all figured out, life throws you that curveball.

at least i can focus more on

Comment

Sorry things didn't work out, life is funny like that.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Smells like.....

FREEDOM !

Best of luck in the future

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
            yep, i know. its like just when you had it all figured out, life throws you that curveball.

at least i can focus more on
            He likes to keep you on your toes.

Comment

You think you know....

....but you have no idear.

life comes at you fast
              Theres a visa for this (not really but that'd be cool, right?) -- make sure she doesn't get half!
              Last edited by jiritt0; 04-28-2009, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                Stole the words out of my mouth.

Think of everything (good and bad) being sent to you by God. Thank him (or the universe if your not religious) for the experience with a smile and a positive attitude.

Remember, when you pass a test - you get promoted.

Here if you need me,
                Jon

Comment

Almost the exact same thing happen with me a while back. It sure saved me alot of cash though. Some of which i used for CL products.

Comment

Dude, that sucks! I'm sorry!
                    I actually got engaged last June too. Thankfully, everything still seems to be going well, but I can't imagine being in your situation right now. Wedding is scheduled for Jan 1, 2010 (01/01/10 - she picked it out because it's "cute"). We've had our fair share of trials though, since we are in different states right now due to grad school programs - it's tough trying to plan a wedding and prepping for married life 400 miles away.
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                      Almost the exact same thing happen with me a while back. It sure saved me alot of cash though. Some of which i used for CL products.

Comment

sorry to hear that, but as people say, things happen for a reason and its much better than a divorce later down the line (potentially with children)
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I believe that sometimes bad things happen to open the way for good things.
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Update needed. How ya doin? Glad to see all the positive responses.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                              I believe that sometimes bad things happen to open the way for good things.
                              Exactly. Sometimes you just can't see the reason right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X