Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling WF and Green Mag

Hey,

I am currently on WF and Greenmag and I have been taking them for approximately 2 weeks. Instead of waiting for the recommended cycle period, would it be possible to take them for 2 weeks on and then 1 week off? Or would the 2-4 week hiatus recommended for WF and 1-2 weeks for Green Mag. be optimal? Would the hiatus benefit the cycle period more? Or would the 2 weeks on/1 week off work just as well?

Thank you.

GM doe snot need to be cycled.

I would do one month on WF and one month off, etc.

Some people do one month on WF, 2 weeks off...
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

GM doe snot need to be cycled.

I would do one month on WF and one month off, etc.

Some people do one month on WF, 2 weeks off...
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by Pjx View Post
        Hey,

I am currently on WF and Greenmag and I have been taking them for approximately 2 weeks. Instead of waiting for the recommended cycle period, would it be possible to take them for 2 weeks on and then 1 week off? Or would the 2-4 week hiatus recommended for WF and 1-2 weeks for Green Mag. be optimal? Would the hiatus benefit the cycle period more? Or would the 2 weeks on/1 week off work just as well?

Thank you.
        As drcoy said...GM doesn't need to be cycled.
        You could play with 2 weeks on/ 1 week off with WF.
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
        www.controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
        X