Some problems with supps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some problems with supps

Well I am stacking Blue Gene (love it), purple wrath, green magnitude and white flood together. I also have a gaspari myofusion protein.

I am taking everything as I should or what has been recommended on the boards but about 10 to 15 minutes after drinking my protein shake I have explosive diarrhea. I have tried eating the rice ***** before hand, bread, solid small meals, no food at all and every way i can think of.

Do you guys think I am sensitive to the protein by Gaspari? Since it is not an isolate maybe I need to get their isolate (intrapro). I love the taste of myofusion and expect it would be the same as myofusion. Any ideas?? I have tried American whey (gross) nitrotech protein (gross), and isopure a long time ago (good no problems). Suggestions Please and thanks in advance!!!------------------Kyle

Maybe the lactose? I use Muscle Milk myself.. and it helps its lactose free. But not sure if thats the cause or not.

Comment

Did this start after Myofusion?
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        Did this start after Myofusion?
        Honestly I am not positively sure. I didn't pay enough attention doh!!

Comment

For me, I get the runs or bad gas when I try a new supplement/protein powder. Goes away after a week.

Maybe that is the same for your case. If not I'd stop Myofusion, if you still get runs, stop WF, if you still get runs, might be from GM so split GM doses half pre half post.

Gotta experiment to find the culprit. Keep me updated.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Whenever I start taking NO products i get some bad gastric problems...could be that. Try taking a scoop of protein in the morning and see what happens 4-5 hours later.

Comment

Well didn't take the myofusion today and still had the same problem. It took longer to happen though. Guess I will try to split up the GM dosage pre and post and see what happens. ---------------Kyle

Comment

when and how much water do you drink?

when and how much fiber is in your diet?

also how sensitive to stims are you?

Comment

As for fiber I am not positive. I am sure I get plenty though.

As for water I take a 1.5 liter bottle of water with me everywhere and drink at least 3 a day if possible

I don't believe I am sensitive to stimulants as I haven't had too much problems with any other no stimulants. Dunno for sure though

Comment

do you know what the RDV of fiber is? are you close to that amount?! is your fiber soluble or insolube or a mixture of both?

...more importantly, what is your overall diet like? you get enough carbs and fruits/veggies everyday?

I would drink more water, especially focused 1-2hours pre and post workout, maybe double the amount you currently drink, but slowly progress to that mark. dont just drink 2x as much out of nowhere, your bladder won't like that.

the fact your taking stims, plus a high protein diet, with about 1-1.5 galloon of water a day isn't good. The majority of your beverage consumption should be water, the other little bit should be from tea (beats coffee IMO), milk, or pure fruit juices (i love me some grape juice or apple cider!)
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 04-23-2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Wow what a workout!!! Well started the day off waking up and lazying around for a few minutes to make sure I was awake. I eat breakfast usually after I workout or otherwise I have to wait an hour or two before working out. I usually feel like crap so I didn't eat but a piece of bread before taking all the supplements.

Only thing I did different was i went half of green mag pre and half post. Well it seemed to do the trick it seems. I had an absolutely incredibly workout!!! I went up 5, 10 and even 15 pounds on everything!!!! (Thanks Controlled labs supps) No stomach issues or sitting on the pot issues. Only problem was i was so focused on just working out that I worked out for a solid two hours (without even knowing) and I forgot about breakfast. I never EVER forget breakfast either!! Oh well had to make it up with an awesome lunch. Well thanks everybody for suggestions and I will update when i work out again just to be sure I am good---------------------------------Kyle

Comment

Excellent!!
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Good to hear man! Just remember to always eat Bfast!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            Good to hear man! Just remember to always eat Bfast!
                            Trust me I never forget to!!!! EVER!! However I guess the white flood just kept me focused on killing the weights! I did a good job of it too!

Comment

New CL Slogan. We're so good... you'll forget all about Breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                              X