Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2

Profile and claims:

The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and Controlled Labs customers have requested a product to improve central nervous system performance, reduce stress, and improve mood/vigor during training and all day long. Controlled Labs has responded with a powerful and synergistic blend of only the best endorphin-boosting extracts. By focusing on enhancing and potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can elevate to a new level without the crash/jitters associated with caffeine products.

nEuphoria Complex:
    Acacia Rigidula contains natural alkaloids that contribute to the powerful energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of nEuphoria. These natural CNS and SNS stimulants have been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction. Synephrine is a natural, but powerful stimulant/ergogenic. Isobutyryl-Thiamine Disulfide has been used for years as a nootropic to improve response to stress, and have a positive effect on mood/athletic performance.

cRush Complex:
    Used since ancient times to promote feelings of well-being, promote circulation, enhance awareness and concentration, Nymphaea Caerulea and Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria experience. Unlike some prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically, it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability.

With a long history of traditional herbal and recreational use, Nepeta Cateria and Griffonia Seed Extract are used mainly to relieve stress and enhance meditation
    Value: I have nothing to compare this product to in terms of value. Price on average from BB.com is $30 for 30 capsules with a serving size of 3 capsules. So basically you have a ten day supply of this stuff at a cost of three dollars a dose. Only take on training days.

Personal Opinion. Used this stuff in a cutting stack during the summer of 08 and the results were mix. My mood did not change while using this product nor did I feel any increase in happiness or any other kind of euphoric sensation. I did how ever notice an increase in basic endurance while doing cardio and working out. It was weird I felt the need to push a little harder, to ride that bike an extra mile or get a few more reps in for this final set. I took this product while enrolled in a weight training class and even the coach noticed a difference especially in my cardio performance. I felt more determine to get as much out of the day as I could and while I did feel energized it felt natural not like a typical stimulant such as caffeine. No negative side effects were noticed as well as no with drawl symptoms. My recommendation comes down to this, if you are in school like me and on a budget then maybe this product is not for you because of cost. However if you have the paper or if you are some sort of endurance athlete then yes I would fully recommend you try this product.

Originally posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
    Profile and claims:

Value: I have nothing to compare this product to in terms of value. Price on average from BB.com is $30 for 30 capsules with a serving size of 3 capsules. So basically you have a ten day supply of this stuff at a cost of three dollars a dose.
    You sure about that ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      You sure about that ?
      LoL for some reason I really thought it was only a ten day supply but then I found my old bottle. That is what I get for trying to write a review while studying for a test.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
        LoL for some reason I really thought it was only a ten day supply but then I found my old bottle. That is what I get for trying to write a review while studying for a test.

Comment

Working...
        X