X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrex Lipo-6

Profile and claims:

Synephrine HCL

Synephrine activates beta-3 adrenoreceptors and, therefore, displays a lipolytic and thermogenetic capacity as it boosts norepinephrine levels.

Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1

E- and Z-Guggulsterones are the bioactive compounds of Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) that have purported benefits for lowering LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Guggulsterones also have the capacity to rev your metabolism by increasing the overall thyroid hormone activity with significant influence on triiodothyronine (T3) hormone (thyroid regulator).

Yohimbine HCL

To help induce lipolysis (fat burning) without the side effects from other fat burners (i.e. increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, anxiety).

Caffeine Anhydrous USP

Caffeine provides a variety of enhancements for the neuromuscular system; including increases in secretion of catecholamines and calcium release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.

Bioperine

Bioperine is patented and powerful component of Piper Nigrum L (black pepper) that will stimulate your antioxidant capacity and induce thermogenesis.

This is another fat burner promising claims of weight loss if taken correctly along with diet and exercise.

Value: Compared to other more popular diet pills such as Hydroxy Cut and others Lipo-6 comes in as a good value. You can pick up a bottle of 240 V-Caps for less than fifty bones which equals a four month supply. Not that I would recommend staying on this stuff for four months straight (eight weeks on two weeks off).

Personal Review: Ordered several smaller 60 count bottles in the fall of 06 and used them on a cutting cycle. To me the effects I felt from the pills would be equal to that of taking a No Doz. They would cause in increase in alertness and energy but nothing to extreme. I could actually take a dose a few hours before bed and not suffer from insomnia. From what I have read online Lipo-6 seems to be a hit and miss for users. Some users report reduction in body fat while others say they might as well be taking a placebo. For me it was the latter, I saw no difference once my cycle was finished. To me these were basically energy pills I took to give me a boost before I ran or worked out. One thing I would like to mention is that back then I was not as serious about my physical health as I am today. I also did not sit around and eat cookie dough all day either. For me I did not see the value in this product and do not plan to purchase Lipo 6 again. Because of the price I recommend members to give it a chance and go for an eight week cycle. If Lipo6 does not work for you then you are only out roughly twenty five dollars. I myself have a cutting cycle coming up in the summer and may give the new Lipo6x a try.
Working...
X